Windows 10: Windows does not recognize devices on aux-port

Discus and support Windows does not recognize devices on aux-port in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everybody! When I start up my Dell XPS-15 with my headphones plugged in, I hear the sound on my headphones. Plugging them out and in again lets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iRRM, Oct 20, 2019.

1. iRRM Win User

Windows does not recognize devices on aux-port

Hello everybody!

When I start up my Dell XPS-15 with my headphones plugged in, I hear the sound on my headphones. Plugging them out and in again lets me only have sound on the speakers. Only if I restart the laptop with my headphones plugged in do I have sound on them again.

I uninstalled all drivers and updated them through device-manager. Doing so gives me 2-3 times of plugging in and out again with the source of sound changing accordingly. After that and especially after restarts, the old problem occurs again.

What can I do?

:)

2. Aux port problems

Hi Community,

Some time ago I had a problem in the aux port which I beleive might be a driver problem.

Whenever I plug in the aux cable, earlier it used to show a prompt to select whether I had connected the line in cable, hesdphones, speaker, etc.

Now thta prompt isn't displayed, it automatically recognizes the aux as headphones plugged in, and I can't connect the cable as a Line In..

Please help me out at the earliest!

Windows 10, 64 bit

JatinKumar96, Oct 20, 2019
  3. USB port recognizing devices

Hello,

I've been through all the troubleshooting pages on USB ports not recognizing USB devices, but none of it worked. The strange thing is, if I connect a USB device to one of the ports, the 'recognizing sound' is audible. But, no automatic pop-up and no divice
    is visible in explorer. When I look to safely remove the device, this function is not listed among the icons in the taskbar. When I remove the device again the sound for removal is audible.

Who can help me to get my computer to 'read' the device again?

Greetings,

Richard

RichardSleegers, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Windows does not recognize devices on aux-port

PC won't recognize aux port

I recently bought a new monitor and graphics card, and the speakers I've been using with my computer for almost two years suddenly stopped working. My computer won't even recognize that they're plugged in (they use the 3.5 mm jack), also won't recognize
    that I have a headphone plugged in with the same size jack required. I have tried uninstalling some other sound drivers, but it doesn't help as my device manager doesn't list any drivers for my speakers, which are not new and worked just fine before. I did
    have to open the side of my PC to install the graphics card (which I actually haven't done yet, since I'm waiting on the right cord). My PC was saying it would play sound through "va249 intel display port audio", which I took to be my monitor, even though
    my monitor doesn't have speakers. Please help, nothing else on the internet has.

PitiedCorn52266, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows does not recognize devices on aux-port

1. Windows does not recognize devices on aux-port - Similar Threads - does recognize devices

2. aux port not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aux port not working properly: aux port not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-not-working-properly/88879255-d5fa-4030-b5ba-6650d1947521
  3. aux port not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aux port not working properly: aux port not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-not-working-properly/88879255-d5fa-4030-b5ba-6650d1947521
  4. Windows does not recognize devices plugged into the USB port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not recognize devices plugged into the USB port: Windows cannot recognize any device being plugged into the USB port. Doesn't make any difference if it 2.0 or 3.0. I went into device manager and uninstalled Intel USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller-1.10Microsoft, USB Composite Device, USB Root Hub 3.0 rebooted drivers...
  5. Windows does not recognize devices plugged into the USB port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows does not recognize devices plugged into the USB port: Windows cannot recognize any device being plugged into the USB port. Doesn't make any difference if it 2.0 or 3.0. I went into device manager and uninstalled Intel USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller-1.10Microsoft, USB Composite Device, USB Root Hub 3.0 rebooted drivers...
  6. Video Input with Aux Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Input with Aux Port: Is there a way to use a video input using an aux cord? A camera I have has an aux cord output and I want to see if I can register it as a camera. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-input-with-port/288385ba-7349-4aa7-8219-ad6188525670
  7. AUX port doesn't work.

AUX port doesn't work.: My earphones only work with my ps4 controller port but never with the PC port. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-doesnt-work/ddb379ac-71d2-4057-b32c-88a3ce7e81b8
  8. USB Port not recognizing device

USB Port not recognizing device: I have an HP Revolve 810 Elitebook. One of the two usb ports will recognize a thumbdrive but not my plantronics head set. I can't seem to find where to do any troubleshooting on the usb port. The headset works on another computer just fine, is recognized and configured...
  9. Aux port problems

Aux port problems: Hi Community, Some time ago I had a problem in the aux port which I beleive might be a driver problem. Whenever I plug in the aux cable, earlier it used to show a prompt to select whether I had connected the line in cable, hesdphones, speaker, etc. Now thta prompt isn't...
  10. PC won't recognize aux port

PC won't recognize aux port: I recently bought a new monitor and graphics card, and the speakers I've been using with my computer for almost two years suddenly stopped working. My computer won't even recognize that they're plugged in (they use the 3.5 mm jack), also won't recognize that I have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windues 10 desktop does not show aux input

2. aux port not recognizing devices