Windows 10: windows does not recognize my mouse anymore

Discus and support windows does not recognize my mouse anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Got this message after a couple of weeks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hans Vander Plaetse, Jan 17, 2019.

1. windows does not recognize my mouse anymore

Got this message after a couple of weeks

:)

Hans Vander Plaetse, Jan 17, 2019
  2. mikey8684 Win User

Notebook recognizes mouse but no other usb devices

*Frown windows does not recognize my mouse anymore :( didn't work ... anymore suggestions ?

The mouse still works though

mikey8684, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Microsoft ARC touch mouse USB dongle is recognized as ARC keyboard on windows 10.

Hi,

To further isolate the issue with your touch mouse being recognized as keyboard, we'd like to know more information:

• Is it one USB dongle for the mouse and keyboard?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

We suggest checking the article below to help you resolve the issue.

Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

windows does not recognize my mouse anymore

Windows 10 Out stopped recognizing my wireless mouse

Hi,

Not recognized wireless mouse could be due to:

• Outdated Mouse driver.
    • Faulty or loose wireless mouse USB receiver.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried using your wireless mouse on other computer and check if it works?
    • Have you tried using other wireless mouse?
    • Have you tried updating your mouse drivers?

In the meantime, please refer to the initila troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwat Kumar on this

link

Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

windows does not recognize my mouse anymore

1. windows does not recognize my mouse anymore - Similar Threads - does recognize mouse

2. Why won't windows recognize my iPad anymore?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why won't windows recognize my iPad anymore?: Windows no longer recognizes my iPad in Explorer iTunes but still sees my iPhone. Why? My iPad was working fine connecting with iTunes a little over a week ago. Last working on 6/16/23. Not sure but following updating both Windows to KB5027293 and iTunes to 12.12.9.4 suddenly...
  3. Why won't windows recognize my iPad anymore?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't windows recognize my iPad anymore?: Windows no longer recognizes my iPad in Explorer iTunes but still sees my iPhone. Why? My iPad was working fine connecting with iTunes a little over a week ago. Last working on 6/16/23. Not sure but following updating both Windows to KB5027293 and iTunes to 12.12.9.4 suddenly...
  4. My mouse does not click anymore, like if there was an invisible filter on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse does not click anymore, like if there was an invisible filter on my screen: Ok so the title says everything, my mouse does not click anymore. I found some guys who were having the exact same probleme in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-very-weird-problem-involving-my-mouse/c07b36a8-864d-40bd-af14-933f2ce8dc52...
  5. My mouse does not click anymore, like if there was an invisible filter on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse does not click anymore, like if there was an invisible filter on my screen: Ok so the title says everything, my mouse does not click anymore. I found some guys who were having the exact same probleme in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-very-weird-problem-involving-my-mouse/c07b36a8-864d-40bd-af14-933f2ce8dc52...
  6. My mouse does not click anymore, like if there was an invisible filter on my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PS4 controller is not recognized anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 controller is not recognized anymore: Hello, I have been playing games with PS4 controller on my computer for few years now, sometimes I needed a help of DS4widnows utility, but these days, Win10 just installed and worked with my controller just fine without any need of interference. Today after a month time off...
  8. Windows 10 not recognizing my mouse

Windows 10 not recognizing my mouse: My mouse (IntelliMouse 1.1A hooked up to PS/2) is having trouble working with Windows 10. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-recognizing-my-mouse/99e586ba-eced-4f6b-80e9-132ee0ab9649
  9. Computer does not recognize mouse hold

Computer does not recognize mouse hold: This problem has been plaguing me for a few months, and my numerous searches around the internet have failed to yield any solution. After much investigation and a little help from a friend, we've determined that my computer does not recognize when I am holding the right mouse...
  10. Windows system not recognized anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows system not recognized anymore: Hello, here's the situation : I have two hard drives : C and H. The C drive used to be my main drive containing the system. One year ago, I installed Windows on my second H drive and placed all the contents of the C drive in the trash and cleared it (some could not be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows does not recognize my mouse anymore