Windows 10: Windows does not recognize password

Discus and support Windows does not recognize password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dell Inspirion 1550 Windows 10-64. Attempting to restart in safe mode and windows asking for a password. Have used present and all past passwords,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rpl 9500, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Rpl 9500 Win User

Windows does not recognize password

Dell Inspirion 1550 Windows 10-64. Attempting to restart in safe mode and windows asking for a password. Have used present and all past passwords, none are recoginized. Unable to connect to network until logon so changing password on line does not work.

:)

Rpl 9500, Jul 23, 2020

2. Window 10 does not recognize password

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

If you are referring to the lock screen, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On the lock screen, click on Ease of access icon next to network connection icon.

• Click On Screen keyboard.

• Type the password and check.

I also suggest you to change the language and check.

• On the lock screen, click on language icon next to network connection icon.

• Click the language to US English.

• Type the password and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 1, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows does not recognize password - Similar Threads - does recognize password

2. Computer does not recognize windows login password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer does not recognize windows login password: I know my windows account password but when I enter it I get a message that the password is. Not correct. I know it’s correct because I can login using it on another computer. Can’t use a windows recovery because no disk was created. Any way to get this computer to accept the...
  3. Computer does not recognize windows login password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer does not recognize windows login password: I know my windows account password but when I enter it I get a message that the password is. Not correct. I know it’s correct because I can login using it on another computer. Can’t use a windows recovery because no disk was created. Any way to get this computer to accept the...
  4. Computer does not recognize windows login password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window Edge windows sec - does Not recognize windows password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Edge windows sec - does Not recognize windows password: Windows 10 >Windows Edge >windows sec does not recognize password - the account has full admin rights Window 10 buld19041.804 windows 7 upgrade [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows 10 does not recognize Network Credentials Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 does not recognize Network Credentials Password: This problem began after my updated to Windows 10 2004 on July 23. My desktop computer is the only one on the network currently having this problem. It has ethernet connection to our Network. We have a NAS with several virtual drives on it that are password protected....
  7. Windows security network credentials does not recognize password

Windows security network credentials does not recognize password: This problem began right after my most recent Windows 10 update earlier this week. Until then I did not have a problem. We have a small home office. Our LAN has 4 desktops with ethernet connections, 2 laptops that connect wirelessly, and a NAS server with ethernet...
  8. Windows does not recognize login password

Windows does not recognize login password: I have a desktop PC Dell running Windows10. It is relatively new. I cannot get it to recognize an MS account to log in to windows Hello. It is messing up my updates, access to MS Store etc. I can't get anything. I have created new accounts, reset password multiple times,...
  9. Windows 10, does not recognize my password!

Windows 10, does not recognize my password!: Hi all! I only want to share my findings with you. I had the same problem. My computer was extremely slow. So i decided to go through my startup settings. I went to MSCONFIG, and chose to reboot the computer with selected startup process option. That was when I noticed...
  10. OS does not recognize Homegroup password?

OS does not recognize Homegroup password?: New laptop, first time Win10. I'm not yet ready to deal with the frustration of trying to setup a 'real' network with the other 2 machines so I'm doing a Homegroup temporarily. When prompted for the password, I opened Homegroup on my old Win7 machine and carefully typed...