Windows 10: Windows does not recognize the built-in speakers in my laptop after update

Discus and support Windows does not recognize the built-in speakers in my laptop after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 해당 글은 [ 한국어 ] 카테고리로부터 이동되었음을 알려드립니다. So the update happened just a while ago, and my windows lost the built-in speakers at all. Tried sound setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JasonKim4, Oct 11, 2018.

1. JasonKim4 Win User

Windows does not recognize the built-in speakers in my laptop after update

해당 글은 [ 한국어 ] 카테고리로부터 이동되었음을 알려드립니다.

So the update happened just a while ago, and my windows lost the built-in speakers at all. Tried sound setting and the built-in speakers don't even exist there anymore. It only shows my previously used external output sources. How do I bring back my built in speakerS??

:)

JasonKim4, Oct 11, 2018

2. Laptop recognizes speaker as headphones

My laptop recognizes my bluetooth speaker as headphones; therefore, the sound is distorted. What settings do I need to change/update? The speaker works fine when connected to other devices.

RodJohnson23, Oct 13, 2018
  3. AdanToril Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade to 1709 and built-in speakers stop working

Hi Andre,

thanks for the feedback but absolutely nothing of your suggestions worked. I'll try to provide feedback at any step, anyway.

My laptop is a Dell XPS M1330.

Trobleshooting did not find any issue.

There is no option to roll back the audio driver and it is fully updated.

Speakers are already the default device and their level is ok.

When I plug the headphones audio jack, whenever I do it, sounds can be listened through them and obviously stop when I remove them but the built-in speakers never sound.

Best regards,

Adán.

AdanToril, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Windows does not recognize the built-in speakers in my laptop after update

Audio / speakers rubbish now updated to windows 10 - samsung laptop

Hi Alison,

In order for us to provide you a precise solution to your concern, let us know the answer to the following questions:

• How do you access YouTube? (e.g. via a web browser, via the YouTube application)
    • Have you tried playing other music or videos?
    • Are you referring to the built-in speakers of your device?
    Different troubleshooting steps are provided in this link. We suggest that you run
    the troubleshooter first, as it allows the computer to resolve your issue automatically.

You may also perform other steps provided in the link.

Keep us updated.

Catherine Cus., Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows does not recognize the built-in speakers in my laptop after update

1. Windows does not recognize the built-in speakers in my laptop after update - Similar Threads - does recognize built

2. Microphone and Speaker Not Recognized After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone and Speaker Not Recognized After Windows Update: I am using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. After installing some updates, both my microphone and speaker are no longer recognized. In the Device Manager, I see ‘Intel High-Definition DSP’ listed under the ‘Other Devices’ category. My Windows is up-to-date, and I have checked the Intel...
  3. Microphone and Speaker Not Recognized After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone and Speaker Not Recognized After Windows Update: I am using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. After installing some updates, both my microphone and speaker are no longer recognized. In the Device Manager, I see ‘Intel High-Definition DSP’ listed under the ‘Other Devices’ category. My Windows is up-to-date, and I have checked the Intel...
  4. Microphone and Speaker Not Recognized After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows not recognizing webcam or built-in laptop

Windows not recognizing webcam or built-in laptop: I've had an issue with my built in camera on my Dell XPS13 laptop since I bought it. It would not recognize the built-in camera and I took my laptop to get it fixed and they told me they couldn't fix it because it was a driver or OS incompatibility.I bought a webcam Logitech...
  6. Windows not recognizing webcam or built-in laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not recognizing webcam or built-in laptop: I've had an issue with my built in camera on my Dell XPS13 laptop since I bought it. It would not recognize the built-in camera and I took my laptop to get it fixed and they told me they couldn't fix it because it was a driver or OS incompatibility.I bought a webcam Logitech...
  7. Windows not recognizing webcam or built-in laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. my built in speaker of dell laptop not working

my built in speaker of dell laptop not working: hi I recently downloaded the deskfx audio enhancer software and when i installed it my speakers seemed to be running on low vollume, then i incresed the main vollume to 100 but still the sound was exceptionaly low, So i uninstalled the app but the problem is , after...
  9. Windows 10 Won't Recognize Built-In Laptop Screen After Major Update

Windows 10 Won't Recognize Built-In Laptop Screen After Major Update: Hi folks - I have Windows 10 pro running on a Toshiba laptop, and after running a major update yesterday, I get a blank screen on the laptop's built-in monitor. To describe this a bit more in detail: when I start up the laptop the "Toshiba" startup image appears on the screen...
  10. Laptop running Windows 10 does not recognize built-in webcam.

Laptop running Windows 10 does not recognize built-in webcam.: My laptop running Windows 10 does not recognize its built-in webcam. The manufacturer says Windows 10 provides whatever drivers are needed. In the meantime I can't use my webcam. Any solutions offered will be gratefully received....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update laptop speakers not detected

2. windows update speakers not detected

3. where are the speakers on hp envy23 table top

4. asus sonicmaster internal speakers not recognized by windows 1909,
  5. speakers not recognized after update