Windows 10: Windows does not restart after recovery

Discus and support Windows does not restart after recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hi.After I updated my Windows 10 I got a blue screen with the following error : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.It then did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Karalipo, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Karalipo Win User

Windows does not restart after recovery

Windows does not restart after recovery db16b727-2e8e-4a91-9c99-68cda268c1fd?upload=true.jpg Hi.After I updated my Windows 10 I got a blue screen with the following error : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.It then did that,but did not want to restart again.

Since I did not have a lot of data on the device,a system recovery was not a problem,but it does not give me the option to reset my device.Not to a system restore point not does it even give me the option when I press advanced options.

Since I do have a usb recovery key I tried that,but it still gives me this problem.Picture above,and now does not want to restart at all.It states that the Windows installation failed,and needs to restart but it keeps doing that.

I am using a Lenovo ideal as,pre-installed Windows 10.

If anyone can help,please please tell me what to do.

I ALSO GET THIS: Windows does not restart after recovery ecfe9105-7b83-483f-9835-8bb375fa5c3a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Karalipo, Sep 17, 2018
  2. little cat, Sep 17, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows does not restart after recovery :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 17, 2018
  4. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows does not restart after recovery - Similar Threads - does restart recovery

2. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts: Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery key to unblock your drive because the Boot Configuration Data setting 0x12000002 has changed for the following boot...
  3. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts: Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery key to unblock your drive because the Boot Configuration Data setting 0x12000002 has changed for the following boot...
  4. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. The computer does not start after a restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer does not start after a restart: Hi, My computer is not working at all and I am beginning to think it was a virus or some kind of malware. I was trying to reset my computer, and after resetting it, it would charge for about 10 seconds, shut down, and do the exact same thing again. The entire percentage...
  6. Windows does not restart after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows does not restart after sleep: Since the last update a few weeks ago now I have had a very serious problem with Windows 10. For years I have used the following command line in a bat file to engage Sleep mode from a Shortcut on the Desktop: C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe Powrprof.dll, SetSuspendState...
  7. Windows says it cant boot but after 2 restarts it does??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows says it cant boot but after 2 restarts it does??: So I booted up my pc to see that windows couldn't boot correctly. I let it repair itself and then tried rebooting the pc once it finished. It then told me it couldn't boot again. Instead of clicking repair this time, I restarted which seemed to work. I rebooted my pc a couple...
  8. Windows does not save my install after restart???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows does not save my install after restart???: So I just completed a new build and I am trying to install windows from a created usb install media. I can get the computer to boot to the usb in UEFI mode and it will go through all of the installation steps and allow me to get to the windows desktop. However, it would not...
  9. Blue screen recovery and restart after use Zoom - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen recovery and restart after use Zoom - Windows 10: I want to ask to microsoft technical assistants why my windows 10 had a crush after start Zoom to a meeting/reunion. After i searched on microsoft forum i found a solution to make a copy of "minidump" on directory C:\Windows\ and post it here to technitians find a solution....
  10. automatic restart after placing the pc in Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    automatic restart after placing the pc in Recovery Environment: Hello, first I must say that I was leaving the PC updating at 19% and it lasted a long time, so I turned it off and when I turned it on the PC said "Undoing changes made to your computer", so I looked for some solution on the internet at this link...