Windows 10: Windows does not save windows size

Discus and support Windows does not save windows size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, after a restart Windows does restore the WIndows I had open, but it does not save their size or position. Does anybody know how to fix this? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stefano252525, May 29, 2019.

1. Windows does not save windows size

Hello,

after a restart Windows does restore the WIndows I had open, but it does not save their size or position. Does anybody know how to fix this? I have a Surface Book 2

Thanks,

Stefano

:)

stefano252525, May 29, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 29, 2019
  3. Roboyt0 Win User
    Window Size for GPU-Z

I don't know if anyone has suggested this before, but it would be rather convenient to add adjusting the size of the GPU-Z window. It would be especially convenient for viewing the whole sensors tab and taking screenshots of it.

Roboyt0, May 29, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows does not save windows size

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows does not save windows size

1. Windows does not save windows size - Similar Threads - does save size

2. Windows 11 Does Not Remember The Window Size And Position

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Does Not Remember The Window Size And Position: Windows 11 does not remember the window size and position when docking/undocking. e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer, Adobe, etc. I have checked the Settings > System > Display > Remember window locations based on monitor connection, however that seems to have no effect....
  3. Windows 11 Does Not Remember The Window Size And Position

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Does Not Remember The Window Size And Position: Windows 11 does not remember the window size and position when docking/undocking. e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer, Adobe, etc. I have checked the Settings > System > Display > Remember window locations based on monitor connection, however that seems to have no effect....
  4. Xbox app uwp does not save the size of the app window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app uwp does not save the size of the app window: The Xbox uwp application does not save the size of the application window and it resets every time it starts. It's not convenient for me. The application was reinstalled. There are no such problems with other applications.The application version is 2205.1001.9.0 /...
  5. Xbox app uwp does not save the size of the app window

Xbox app uwp does not save the size of the app window: The Xbox uwp application does not save the size of the application window and it resets every time it starts. It's not convenient for me. The application was reinstalled. There are no such problems with other applications.The application version is 2205.1001.9.0 /...
  6. Why do my window sizes not save properly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do my window sizes not save properly?: I get quite annoyed by this, I'm using Windows 10 and my window sizes never save properly. I like to keep them down to about 30-50% of the screen size when i press restore down, but even when i do this, they always seem to go to full screen size again. It can be frustrating...
  7. Notepad & Paint alternatives that save size of each window?

Notepad & Paint alternatives that save size of each window?: Just spent 30 seconds downloading Greenshot and 30 minutes uninstalling it without ever being able to open and use it, so guess I'll stay with MS "fix what's not broken" snipping tool. Which saving as Paint files I use a LOT, and Notepad even more. __Both of which serve 99%...
  8. Windows 10 does not remember window position and size

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 does not remember window position and size: If Windows does not remember the window position and size then this post will help you fix the problem. Although Windows 10 should open the […] This article Windows 10 does not remember window position and size first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Wordpad not saving doc sizes

Wordpad not saving doc sizes: Hi, Just got win 10 from win 7. Wordpad now doesn't save doc resizes from one day to the next. It will save the size all day long until I shut down the computer, then reboot and open a doc in wordpad and have to resize all over again. Win 7 never had to do this. I know Ctrl...
  10. Predefine Open/Save window size?

in Windows 10 Support
    Predefine Open/Save window size?: For years I've been using DirectFolders to get a predefined size of almost all dialog windows, especially Open/Save ones, but not only. It was also capable of enforcing the predefined file list presentation which I enjoyed. What I've been observing though is that...