Windows 10: Windows does not show the "Eject" option in the context menu when you right-click on my WD...

Discus and support Windows does not show the "Eject" option in the context menu when you right-click on my WD... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/TaranStark [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxsmye/windows_does_not_show_the_eject_option_in_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TaranStark, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Windows does not show the "Eject" option in the context menu when you right-click on my WD...

/u/TaranStark, Apr 9, 2020
  2. geolXZ Win User

No Eject context option on external HDD

Hi,

I have a WD My passport External harddive (FWindows does not show the "Eject" option in the context menu when you right-click on my WD... :) connected to windows server 2008 r2 standard. For some reason, it is displayed as harddisk drive instead of removable storage.

When i right click drive F, the context menu doesn't display the Eject option like DVD Drive E:

May i know how to get the eject option back?

geolXZ, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Windows does not show the "Eject" option in the context menu when you right-click on my WD...

change the right click "new" context menu options

How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Right click on the desktop and a menu pops up offering to "view > ", or " sort by >" and so forth. Under right click "new > " after "folder" and "shortcut" are a list
    of totally useless (to me) choices for a new Microsoft word document or data base document or a number of other Microsoft apps that I do not have or use. How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Thank you

dubiousbanks, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows does not show the "Eject" option in the context menu when you right-click on my WD...

1. Windows does not show the "Eject" option in the context menu when you right-click on my WD... - Similar Threads - does show Eject

2. Right-click context menu "Show more options"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click context menu "Show more options": It would be better if you provide an option to make "Show more options" as default on right-click context menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu-show-more-options/8a37dd42-198e-4a95-9666-d122afeb1846
  3. Right-click context menu "Show more options"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click context menu "Show more options": It would be better if you provide an option to make "Show more options" as default on right-click context menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu-show-more-options/8a37dd42-198e-4a95-9666-d122afeb1846
  4. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  5. No Right Click EJECT Context Menu For USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Right Click EJECT Context Menu For USB Flash Drive: Previously, I had a right click/Eject context menu for my USB removable flash drives. Then I used a driver updater programme to update the usb drivers. There was a problem with the new drivers so I reverted back to the old ones. The problem is now in My PC, the right click...
  6. No Right Click EJECT Context Menu For YSB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Right Click EJECT Context Menu For YSB Flash Drive: This morning I had a right click/Eject context menu for my USB flash drives. Then I used a driver updater programme to update the usb drivers. There was a problem with the new drivers so I reverted back to the old ones. The problem is now in My PC, the right click EJECT menu...
  7. Right-click context menu not showing all the options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right-click context menu not showing all the options: [ATTACH] I am trying to add a new .txt file to edit but there is no option. if I go to my file explorer and right-click and in the new tab there not a lot of options and not nay that i am familiar with other then the shortcut...
  8. Right Click Context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  9. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...
  10. "Sounds" option not showing in the context menu of the sound icon tray when right clicked.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Sounds" option not showing in the context menu of the sound icon tray when right clicked.: Normally between "Speaker setup" and "troubleshoot sound problems" there is a "sounds" option. However after reinstalling Windows 10 on my device, it does not show any longer. Image shows a better representation. [ATTACH]...