Windows 10: Windows does not start, it only goes blank after the initial Windows screen

Discus and support Windows does not start, it only goes blank after the initial Windows screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows does not start to appear on a black screen after seeing the initial windows of the Start screen and I have no recovery disk. HELP.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DennisSanders16, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Windows does not start, it only goes blank after the initial Windows screen

Windows does not start to appear on a black screen after seeing the initial windows of the
    Start screen and I have no recovery disk.

HELP.

:)

DennisSanders16, Dec 10, 2019
  2. kodex Win User

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Dec 10, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Dec 10, 2019
  4. stahlgrau Win User

Windows does not start, it only goes blank after the initial Windows screen

Screen goes blank during a call

I have a PN-820 Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone. Whenever I make a call, the main screen goes blank after maybe 10 seconds. If I hit any key, it comes back and seems to remain on during the call. I can't decide if I like this "feature" to save on battery
    life or not, but I have tried every setting I can find and nothing seems to keep the screen on instead of initially blanking. Any suggestions?

stahlgrau, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows does not start, it only goes blank after the initial Windows screen

1. Windows does not start, it only goes blank after the initial Windows screen - Similar Threads - does start goes

2. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes blank: Hi Team,I've tried opening 2 File Manager sessions, the usual one, unexpectedly the system hung and screen went blank.I didn't open or do anything else when I did the above one, kindly help, thanks.Regards,Devendran R...
  3. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes blank: Hi Team,I've tried opening 2 File Manager sessions, the usual one, unexpectedly the system hung and screen went blank.I didn't open or do anything else when I did the above one, kindly help, thanks.Regards,Devendran R...
  4. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.: A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is starting up. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I...
  6. Screen goes blank for 2 sec after Windows loads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen goes blank for 2 sec after Windows loads: I recently bought a new Asus Rog Strix G15 laptop with i7, 16GB Ram and 1660ti. After Windows loads, screen goes blank for about 2 sec and then screen goes back to the Windows home screen. Also some weird stuff happens in my taskbar like some app opens and closes instantly...
  7. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes blank: After I boot my PC, it is working well for about ten minutes and then the screen goes blank. After that I cannot do anything and have to press control+alt+delete. The task manager is not showing any errors...
  8. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen goes blank: Screen closes down about every 1 minute after inactivity and I have to log in again with password. Very frustrating. have tried various answers but to no avail. Please give simple step by step guide of how to overcome this....
  9. Screen goes blank/black after start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen goes blank/black after start up: Upon start up of my PC (Windows 10) it loads up then the screen goes blank, like its in sleep mode, no mouse nothing, if I turn the monitor on and off, the screen appears for a second or two then disappears again. I tried restarting in safe to check drivers but it does...
  10. screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen goes blank: Good Day This is my first time posting in a forum but I have not been able to resolve my issue. My windows has been recently upgraded to windows 10, and before it has a chance to get to the login screen it goes blank. i have used the installation usb to access advanced...