Windows 10: Windows does not start or does not start at all.

Discus and support Windows does not start or does not start at all. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I turn on my computer and load my operating system, it keeps loading and showing the logo as if it were "frozen" or blocked, I have already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by William A.Cano, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Windows does not start or does not start at all.

When I turn on my computer and load my operating system, it keeps loading and showing the logo as if it were "frozen" or blocked, I have already restarted it and it remains the same, what do I do?

:)

William A.Cano, Feb 11, 2019
  2. irlandezul, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

Windows does not start or does not start at all. [​IMG]

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Windows does not start or does not start at all.

How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows does not start or does not start at all.

1. Windows does not start or does not start at all. - Similar Threads - does start does

2. Windows 10 Start Button does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Button does not work: Just started today. The start button and the Windows key do not respond. Would like to fix it or at least restore to an earlier date, but I can't get to the control panel. I've seen several references that the sound or video card needs to be reinstalled, but I can't get...
  3. FDPH does not start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FDPH does not start: I have the Service "Function Discovery Provider Host" (FDPH) set to Automatic but it never starts running. The only way I can get this service to run is to go into Services and go to FDPH properties and start the service. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this...
  4. Screensaver in Windows 10 does not start

Screensaver in Windows 10 does not start: The screensaver in Windows 10 does not start. What steps can I take? Please make them somewhat simple. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-in-windows-10-does-not-start/fe60fa0a-93cb-4ec9-a138-70b886422a49
  5. Windows Installer does not start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer does not start: If I try to start it in Services, I get: Windows could not start the Windows Installer service on Local Computer. Error 5: Access is denied. This is the only Windows 10 account, it's admin yes. This error happened before, I fixed it by resetting Windows 10. Now it is...
  6. Windows 10 does not start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 does not start: The screen will be blue.Stop code is SYSTEM LICENSE VIOLATION No matter what I do, it won't start. And I couldn't do automatic repair.And I couldn't initialize it. Could you tell me how to resolve it?...
  7. Windows 10 - Start Menu does not working

Windows 10 - Start Menu does not working: Some our Windows 10 users can't open Start Menu (not working) They can open Strat Menu after run PowerShell cmdlet below, Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} But it is a temporary...
  8. IE11 does not want to start all web site

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 does not want to start all web site: hay all, when open IE11 in win 10 Pro 32 bit ver.1511, it wont open all site [img] but when i open IE11 run as admin... then works prefect. [img] Chrome and mozilla works like a charm i creating prefect image from dreams for my company but IE11 is pain in...
  9. Windows 10 : computer does not start - tried all options

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 : computer does not start - tried all options: Hi, I had an unpleasant surprised yesterday when I tried to start my computer and it did not start. Windows 10 tried to run the diagnostic and then the repair but it did not work and here i am on the blue screen with the different options to fix the issue. I tried...
  10. Windows does not start

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows does not start: and is not recognized Hello I have installed Windows 10 (upgrade from windows 8 ) I was trying to repair an external drive when I restart the pc did not open my windows entered from KKD and run Partition Wizard, see the following ( photo) I wonder if there is any way to...