Windows 10: Windows does not start or does not start at all.

Discus and support Windows does not start or does not start at all. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I turn on my computer and load my operating system, it keeps loading and showing the logo as if it were "frozen" or blocked, I have already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by William A.Cano, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Windows does not start or does not start at all.

When I turn on my computer and load my operating system, it keeps loading and showing the logo as if it were "frozen" or blocked, I have already restarted it and it remains the same, what do I do?

:)

William A.Cano, Feb 11, 2019
  2. irlandezul, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

Windows does not start or does not start at all. [​IMG]

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Windows does not start or does not start at all.

How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows does not start or does not start at all.

1. Windows does not start or does not start at all. - Similar Threads - does start does

2. Device does not start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device does not start: I was unable to install Support Assist so I deleted Support Assit files in C Drive. I followed the advise under a post on the Microsoft community and deleted a few more files after running %appdata% command as they instructed. But after that my system shut down and displayed...
  3. Windows does not start.

Windows does not start.: Hello. I have this problem so many time after update. So I bring my device to fix but it coming back with the same problem I had. Can you help me? regards.[IMG] Make...
  4. Windows does not start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows does not start: So I have Windows 10 and I had problems with the Internet, so I decided to restart my PC in the configuration, now after the Windows logo, the PC keeps turning the circle forever. any ideas?...
  5. Windows does not start

Windows does not start: After restoring Windows 10, I cannot start Windows. I still receive startup repair recommendations, but nothing is fixed. What should I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-does-not-start/52297f98-613c-4f06-aa5c-be9957ccc829
  6. Windows does not start

Windows does not start: So I have Windows 10 and I had problems with the Internet, so I decided to restart my PC in the configuration, now after the Windows logo, the PC keeps turning the circle forever. any ideas?...
  7. Windows does not start.

Windows does not start.: I updated my Windows but after that my laptop does not start. It got stuck on the boot screen that is black and I have to press the power button to turn it off. Thank you Laura...
  8. Windows does not start

Windows does not start: After restoring back windows 10, I cannot start the windows. I keep on getting start up repair recommendation, but nothing is fixed. What should I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-does-not-start/5108f9ed-2c92-4dd2-ad37-28b8521f39c4
  9. Windows does not start

Windows does not start: So i have Windows 10 and ladt night i was having internet issues so i decided to restart my pc on the settings, now after the windows logo the pc just keeps rotating the circle thing forever, i tryed to boot in safe mode, doing the hold power button 3 times and after i see...
  10. Windows does not start

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows does not start: and is not recognized Hello I have installed Windows 10 (upgrade from windows 8 ) I was trying to repair an external drive when I restart the pc did not open my windows entered from KKD and run Partition Wizard, see the following ( photo) I wonder if there is any way to...