Windows 10: Windows does not think I am activated

Discus and support Windows does not think I am activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 using the free upgrade some time ago. Now, I'm getting a watermark on my screen that says I haven't activated, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ptgrant42, Nov 16, 2018.

1. ptgrant42 Win User

Windows does not think I am activated

I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 using the free upgrade some time ago. Now, I'm getting a watermark on my screen that says I haven't activated, and when I use the activation troubleshooter, it gives me a "0xc0000022" error. What can I do about this?

:)

ptgrant42, Nov 16, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 16, 2018
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Windows does not think I am activated [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows does not think I am activated :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows does not think I am activated - Similar Threads - does activated

2. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much does it take me to activate windows 10??: I had to activate my windows 2 months ago but each time I wanted to, I just don't have time that is why I am asking for the time that could take me so I could activate my windows, each weekend I say to activate it, but I have to work on it. I know that without activaiting...
  3. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How much does it take me to activate windows 10??: I had to activate my windows 2 months ago but each time I wanted to, I just don't have time that is why I am asking for the time that could take me so I could activate my windows, each weekend I say to activate it, but I have to work on it. I know that without activaiting...
  4. How much does it take me to activate windows 10??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Activation does not recognize my Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation does not recognize my Product Key: I've read all the similar problems I could find but they refer to options that don't seem to exist any more.The old PC is being dismantled and a new machine motherboard, CPU, M2 drive, memory, case is being set up. We previously bought a permanent Windows 10/11 Home license...
  6. Windows Activation does not recognize my Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation does not recognize my Product Key: I've read all the similar problems I could find but they refer to options that don't seem to exist any more.The old PC is being dismantled and a new machine motherboard, CPU, M2 drive, memory, case is being set up. We previously bought a permanent Windows 10/11 Home license...
  7. Windows Activation does not recognize my Product Key

8. Does a pending security info in my account stops the windows 11 to activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does a pending security info in my account stops the windows 11 to activate?: My laptop suddenly starts to get BSOD. So when i went to the service center, the only fix is to reinstall the OS. So they did that. And when it is done, i logged in my Microsoft account. Note that my account has a security info update pending. But when it is time to...
  9. Does a pending security info in my account stops the windows 11 to activate?

Does a pending security info in my account stops the windows 11 to activate?: My laptop suddenly starts to get BSOD. So when i went to the service center, the only fix is to reinstall the OS. So they did that. And when it is done, i logged in my Microsoft account. Note that my account has a security info update pending. But when it is time to...
  10. I cannot activate windows 11 because I do not have internet access. Tried shift f10, does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate windows 11 because I do not have internet access. Tried shift f10, does...: I cannot activate windows 11 because I do not have internet access. Tried shift f10, does not show cmd box. Tried many other things suggested, nothing works. Paid lots of money for computer with windows 11 but cannot get it working. Brand new Lenovo PC. OS license SDK0T76473...