Windows 10: windows does not work

Discus and support windows does not work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:12 AM.

1. windows does not work

cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now.

WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system

I unplugged both LAN cables still can not use my computer nor can I use the supposedly fastest operating system yet. If both cable wires are pulled....................................................

Again, I cant not reply to any post I can only make new threads not new posts.

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:12 AM

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:15 AM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. windows does not work

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:15 AM
Thema:

windows does not work

1. windows does not work - Similar Threads - does

2. Installed 1903 and 1 of 2 external drives does not mount properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed 1903 and 1 of 2 external drives does not mount properly: Have been using Win 10 several months with good success. System set up with two 2TB external USB3 drives. Recently upgraded to 1903. Now one of the drives mounts normally, and the other doesn't. The troublesome drive shows up in the USB connections list with the correct...
  3. windows 10 1903 goes to black screen when screen goes to sleep - laptop - does not recover

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 1903 goes to black screen when screen goes to sleep - laptop - does not recover: I start and go into windows 10 normally, things are working at the desk top. since it is a laptop after a time period is goes to s black sleeping screen. at first it was waking up from that with out a issue, now as of today it is getting stuck at that screen. control, alt...
  4. the install button on the microsoft store webpage does not work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    the install button on the microsoft store webpage does not work.: I am trying to install Minecraft for windows 10 but the install button just does nothing, No error messages, no new webpage. There isnt even a popup. Just doesn't do anything. I am not sure what to do!...
  5. Why does resetting Windows is slower than formatting windows ?

Why does resetting Windows is slower than formatting windows ?: I do some testing. I reset my PC with no backup to save (remove all files), and also I select the quick option (with less secure). Then, it took more than 2 hours for the reset to finish but if I use the Windows USB drive to format my computer, it just finished less than 20...
  6. does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid?

in Windows 10 Customization
    does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid?: does changing/switching your microsoft account on your pc change your hwid somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-changingswitching-your-microsoft-account-on/7bd1171c-46dc-4df5-bd27-56f784d73751
  7. How to uninstall Avast Antivirus if it does not show in the list of apps on the PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to uninstall Avast Antivirus if it does not show in the list of apps on the PC: I have Windows 10 Pro N, version 1803. For the last few days Windows is trying to install an update, but states the following: Uninstall Avast Antivirus now because it is not compatible with Windows 10. If I follow the steps: Settings > Apps and Features ; Avast does not show...
  8. what does windows rollback on line user mean

what does windows rollback on line user mean: there is a new update for windows 10. at the tail end of the line was written rollback online user. what does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-windows-rollback-on-line-user-mean/e4ee7edf-f679-4bb1-9fe5-2be9b94e7702
  9. Windows key + Print screen does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key + Print screen does not work: Hello! the title shows what the problem is. I'm using a ASUS laptop and other keyboard problems do not appear. windows key is fine and print screen key is fine too. however, windows key + print screen does not work. screen does not become dimmed. and nothing is...
  10. Does disabling a domain-joined device in Azure AD prevent local sign-in using PIN?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Does disabling a domain-joined device in Azure AD prevent local sign-in using PIN?: This query relates to a standard Windows 10/Office 365 Business Premium subscription, on a domain-joined device - with no other local accounts created (aside from local Admin, not shared with employees). The O365 support team confirmed that resetting a password/signing out...