Windows 10: windows does not work

Discus and support windows does not work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019.

1. windows does not work

cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now.

WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system

I unplugged both LAN cables still can not use my computer nor can I use the supposedly fastest operating system yet. If both cable wires are pulled....................................................

Again, I cant not reply to any post I can only make new threads not new posts.

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2019
  4. windows does not work

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

windows does not work

1. windows does not work - Similar Threads - does

2. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?: how does the set up for camera work .Where does it get installed? please laymens terms . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-the-plug-in-for-usb-camera-installed-at/a0bb6097-55ac-4d89-ae98-3a56bbdaeacd
  3. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?: how does the set up for camera work .Where does it get installed? please laymens terms . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-the-plug-in-for-usb-camera-installed-at/a0bb6097-55ac-4d89-ae98-3a56bbdaeacd
  4. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does my computer keep restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep restarting?: A blue screen keeps coming up to restart and then as soon as it finishes it does it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-restarting/bfe4cf4e-6cca-428e-953d-156ec1115814
  6. Why does my computer keep restarting?

Why does my computer keep restarting?: A blue screen keeps coming up to restart and then as soon as it finishes it does it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-restarting/bfe4cf4e-6cca-428e-953d-156ec1115814
  7. Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...: Hi I am wondering if I can install windows 11 on my laptop which has 4g ram and 240g memory. It says its processor does not meet the minimum requirement to install windows 11.Is there any possibility that in the future Microsoft add a lower requirement for installing windows...
  8. Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...

Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...: Hi I am wondering if I can install windows 11 on my laptop which has 4g ram and 240g memory. It says its processor does not meet the minimum requirement to install windows 11.Is there any possibility that in the future Microsoft add a lower requirement for installing windows...
  9. Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?: When i turn the laptop on the entire motem crashes and everything looses wifi, the buttons on my router turn red and it restarts the motem. I do not have a virus because i did a full scan and it didnt find anything. And bell told us that it is impossible aswell as microsoft....
  10. Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?

Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?: When i turn the laptop on the entire motem crashes and everything looses wifi, the buttons on my router turn red and it restarts the motem. I do not have a virus because i did a full scan and it didnt find anything. And bell told us that it is impossible aswell as microsoft....