Windows 10: Windows does notwork properly after upgrading

Discus and support Windows does notwork properly after upgrading in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I started having problems with my PC after the last update. I have numerous issues: my driver is always working, my applications are slowing or do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carla1412, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Carla1412 Win User

Windows does notwork properly after upgrading

I started having problems with my PC after the last update. I have numerous issues: my driver is always working, my applications are slowing or do not respond, at the start, the screen stays black for a long time, and these are only some examples.

Why would Microsoft push the update if it causes issues?

Carla

:)

Carla1412, Nov 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 movies & Tv app notworking

Windows 10 movies & Tv app notworking

RonaldWillis_776, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Windows does notwork properly after upgrading

Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows does notwork properly after upgrading

1. Windows does notwork properly after upgrading - Similar Threads - does notwork properly

2. My Biometrics is notworking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Biometrics is notworking: HelloI have a problem with windows hello on my laptop. In the normal settings, it says "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".My laptop is a Lenovo Flex 5. This laptop has a fingerprint reader on it, and it worked for when I got...
  3. My Biometrics is notworking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Biometrics is notworking: HelloI have a problem with windows hello on my laptop. In the normal settings, it says "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".My laptop is a Lenovo Flex 5. This laptop has a fingerprint reader on it, and it worked for when I got...
  4. BLuetooth notworking code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLuetooth notworking code 43: I am having trouble with my bluetooth. I have tried everything I can find such as going through the troubleshoot, checking for updates, and uninstalling the driver....
  5. ms office is notworking.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ms office is notworking.: as my laptop has MS office like word, excel, note and power point 2016 if free but my ms office is showing that your trail time is over. so how can i fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-is-notworking/8895adf0-d9a9-41d8-9f0f-bd7d9aec03b2
  6. Touch Pad Notworking on WIndows 10

Touch Pad Notworking on WIndows 10: I had installed windows 10 on my asus laptop after all setup touchpad not working. Asus Laptop X540L Just Real All Methods To Resolve. If You Any Problem This Method Then Comment Below. also if You Have Any Other Best Method To solve update windows 10 installing. Thank YOu...
  7. Camera and trouble shooting notworking

Camera and trouble shooting notworking: I found out that my camera is not working so decided to troubleshooting, however it doesn't give me the option of troubleshooting devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-trouble-shooting-notworking/23704f4a-cc1c-4079-a4d8-9b0b8952a925
  8. touchpad is not working properly after upgradation

touchpad is not working properly after upgradation: hi, my touchpad of Lenovo ideapad330 is not working after updation. its 2 fingurs scroll up down ,3 fingures functions are not working. getting difficulties in using it. eagerly waiting for a perfect solution....
  9. Networking Notworking .. Again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking Notworking .. Again: I am really tired of Win 10 networking falling apart. I have an incredibly simple setup yet for some reason about every six months it just totally fails. I have three PC's. A B C. They could all see each other and all transfer files. I installed Windows 10 Pro on two of...
  10. Surround sound does not work proper after upgrade to windows 10.

Surround sound does not work proper after upgrade to windows 10.: After upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7, surround sound does not work properly. Whether using analog or digital. First of all, 5.1 now has side speakers available instead of rear speakers. I had to actually unplug from rear channel and plug into side channel to get...