Windows 10: Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Discus and support Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BetoLP, May 13, 2019.

1. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Hello everybody.
    First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language.
    After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying
    "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...]
    Stop code: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO"
    After several restarts, the display showed "preparing automatic repair' and 'diagnosing your PC'. The result was 'automatic repair couldn't repair your PC' and gave a log file, D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.
    I tried to restore windows to a previous point, but it was impossible (It was not possible to delete some file at D:\$MFT\. Error 0x8007007b).
    I decided to reinstall windows. Only 24 hours after reinstalling windows, the same problem appeared again.
    Following a friend`s advice, I opened srttrail.txt using cmd.
    All error codes were 0x0 except "check installing lcu". That one was 0x17 (I don`t know how to copy the file and post it here. I`m sorry).
    I searched in google for a solution but i didn`t find anything helpful.
    Could anyone help me, please! Thanks

:)

BetoLP, May 13, 2019
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, May 13, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 13, 2019
  4. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

1. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work. - Similar Threads - doesn`t start Authomatic

2. The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.: My Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn`t connect.It appears:Cannot make connection to your console,i make all the tutorials to solve this problem,but it never connect....
  3. doesn t work on my samsung gal. s9 phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    doesn t work on my samsung gal. s9 phone: cant get app on my sam. gal. s 9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doesn-t-work-on-my-samsung-gal-s9-phone/6b0177e9-2fea-43ef-b12f-d3c81d769ad1
  4. Microsoft Store doesn´t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn´t work: Hey guy´s, on my Surface GO the microsoft Store is dosen´t working. The "APP" is starting and some seconds (1-2 second´s) later it´s closing. The tips from google are not helpfull ( windows updates, reset the store, delete the cache, repair windows store, new instalation),...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run: Hi, I bought the game on 3.10.2018. Everything ran well, but one week ago, after a windows update (I´m running Windows 10) and after weekend I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 and the game doesn´t starts. I have only the first loading screen (With McLaren Senna picture) and...
  6. PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.: Hi. I wanted to play sonic mania and record it but my PC won't let me. Is this a graphics error? If so how do I fix this? Also, I don't have internet because my modem won't work....
  7. Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work: hello I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050) what should I do with it?...
  8. my card reader doesn´t work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my card reader doesn´t work in windows 10: When I put my sd card on the slot, it doen´t do anything. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-card-reader-doesnt-work-in-windows-10/13ec8a50-8ec2-413b-b1a3-be3be799c32f
  9. Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU: Hi, in my husband's laptop with Win 10 1709 the KB4134660 isn't find in Windows Update, will be available slow? thanks 110360
  10. Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update: After Win10 update, some of office files won´t open. Some .docx and .pptx files especially. Any hints on this issue? 12300