Windows 10: Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Discus and support Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BetoLP, May 13, 2019.

1. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Hello everybody.
    First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language.
    After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying
    "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...]
    Stop code: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO"
    After several restarts, the display showed "preparing automatic repair' and 'diagnosing your PC'. The result was 'automatic repair couldn't repair your PC' and gave a log file, D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.
    I tried to restore windows to a previous point, but it was impossible (It was not possible to delete some file at D:\$MFT\. Error 0x8007007b).
    I decided to reinstall windows. Only 24 hours after reinstalling windows, the same problem appeared again.
    Following a friend`s advice, I opened srttrail.txt using cmd.
    All error codes were 0x0 except "check installing lcu". That one was 0x17 (I don`t know how to copy the file and post it here. I`m sorry).
    I searched in google for a solution but i didn`t find anything helpful.
    Could anyone help me, please! Thanks

:)

BetoLP, May 13, 2019
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, May 13, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 13, 2019
  4. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

1. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work. - Similar Threads - doesn`t start Authomatic

2. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  3. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  4. login options doesn´t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login options doesn´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  5. MS Office doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office doesn`t work: Hi all! My name is Kristina. Recently I updated my Win till latest version and my Word/Excel and other documents haven`t been opened - I see only error on my screen: After I tried to open file I see window where Office tries to update and then it`s an error 0xc0000142 FYI I...
  6. size:gigantic doesn´t work for me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    size:gigantic doesn´t work for me: Is there something I have to enable for it to work properly? submitted by /u/FrequentConnect2020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k84tie/sizegigantic_doesnt_work_for_me/
  7. Microsoft Maps doesn´t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Maps doesn´t work: Hello , please someone expert in the internal function of Microsoft Maps in Windows 10 could help me ? I´ m running Windows 10 20H2 build [Version 10.0.19042.546] when I open Maps , then I see this : [ATTACH] and also if a go to settings --> Apps -->...
  8. My webcam doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My webcam doesn´t work: I get the 0xA00F4244 error when i open the camera app on my laptop. My laptop's model is Asus GL552J. I already search for the driver on the official website and i didn't find anything. I also checked the device manager, and i can´t find the camera. Please somebody help me, i...
  9. speech recognition doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speech recognition doesn´t work: Hi, I use Voiceattack, an app that uses speech recognition to send command to games. It has stopped working for some reason. I use the mic that is integrated in the cam that I also use for headtracking. it´s worked ok for years. I´ve checked the windows 10 sound config....
  10. Microsoft Store doesn´t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn´t work: Hey guy´s, on my Surface GO the microsoft Store is dosen´t working. The "APP" is starting and some seconds (1-2 second´s) later it´s closing. The tips from google are not helpfull ( windows updates, reset the store, delete the cache, repair windows store, new instalation),...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. authomatic activation on my windows 10..