Windows 10: Windows Doesn't Alway Boot

Discus and support Windows Doesn't Alway Boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I start my computer, Win 10 Pro, the ASUS splash screen comes up, but then Windows won't boot. All I get is a rotating circle. This does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BobZ, May 15, 2019.

1. BobZ Win User

Windows Doesn't Alway Boot

When I start my computer, Win 10 Pro, the ASUS splash screen comes up, but then Windows won't boot. All I get is a rotating circle. This does not happen every time. I can turn off the machine with the power button and Windows will boot, although it sometimes takes more than a couple of attempts. It then works without a problem.

When I had in running, I ran the Windows repair from the Media Creation tool, which reinstalled Windows, but the problem persisted.

:)

2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 15, 2019
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, May 15, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, May 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Doesn't Alway Boot - Similar Threads - Doesn't Alway Boot

2. Windows doesn't boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows doesn't boot up: Hello, whoever reading this.I tried downgrading my Windows 10 to Windows 7 using rufus windows 7 iso and then everything is ruined. Windows 10 doesn't boot up either Windows 7 and it always leads me to troubleshooting and none of those helps.Please help. Thanks...
  3. Windows doesn't boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesn't boot up: Hello, whoever reading this.I tried downgrading my Windows 10 to Windows 7 using rufus windows 7 iso and then everything is ruined. Windows 10 doesn't boot up either Windows 7 and it always leads me to troubleshooting and none of those helps.Please help. Thanks...
  4. My printer doesn't always print.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer doesn't always print.: I had a problem at the end of last month. When I tried to print a delivery note from Amazon I was taken to a screen that said "Save Print Output as": A Microsoft Community Independent Advisor said my printer wasn't installed. A Reset/System Restore that another expert there...
  5. Custom PC doesn't always wake up or boot correctly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Custom PC doesn't always wake up or boot correctly: Hello. A few weeks ago I bought a custom built PC from my coworker that he had been using for work for the last few years. I've run into a couple issues that, as far as I know, didn't exist when he owned it. First of all, when I wake it up from sleep the fans turn on and...
  6. Windows sometimes doesn't boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows sometimes doesn't boot.: I'm greeted by a black screen after I restart my machine or after I log out. I am able to boot into windows when I turn of my pc and then start it up again. I'm running a completely new installation of windows....
  7. Windows sometimes boots sometimes doesn't normally but always boots when selecting a disk...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows sometimes boots sometimes doesn't normally but always boots when selecting a disk...: After multiple reinstalls of Windows on SSD it keeps giving me errors : No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key Boot device not found, Hard DISK (3F0) Device needs to be repaired. When I enter the boot manager by pressing F9 during startup. Choosing the...
  8. Windows won't always boot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't always boot.: Hello everybody! I recently added a new SSD NVMe to my laptop. I installed windows on it and it worked fine. But after a couple of hours of gaming and internet browsing, I restarted the pc and the message "Your PC needs to be repaired, error 0xC000000e file: winload.efi"...
  9. Shift key doesn't always work

in Windows 10 Support
    Shift key doesn't always work: So this issue only happens intermittently and there is no rhyme or reason for it [say, works after a reboot then goes out after awhile], it's completely random, as you can see, I was able to capitalize the beginning of this sentence, and the "I" awhile back, and it's working...
  10. Windows search doesn't always work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows search doesn't always work: Sometimes when I search forsomething from the start menu, windows finds nothing, even if the program is installed on my computer. e.g if I search for "Warcraft 3" windows will say that it found nothing even though the game is installed on my C drive. This is the case with...