Windows 10: Windows Doesn't Boosting

Discus and support Windows Doesn't Boosting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About 3-4 days ago my windows 102004 release, may 2020 showing me blue screen error with unexpected store exception I tried to to solve that error by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harshit Maurya, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Windows Doesn't Boosting

About 3-4 days ago my windows 102004 release, may 2020 showing me blue screen error with unexpected store exception I tried to to solve that error by using several methods but I didn't able to solve that and whenever I tried to turn on my laptop it stuck at boot logo of windows, and didn't give me final screen of windows, sometime I am able to get windows screen so I thought to repair install of windows using ISO file I perform repair install but it didn't solve my problem so I thought to reset my laptop , then I resetremove apps and setting but keep file my but my problem it's still exist and whenever I on my laptop it's showing me now memory management error , tried everything to solve this problem like sfc scan ,DISM ,windows repair ,resetting my PC but nothing worked for me , I am very disappointed with this please give me any solution , is there any hardware issue like RAM crashing? Or display driver issue ?, is resetting PC didn't fix driver issues?

:)

Harshit Maurya, Jul 15, 2020

2. Can't boost microphone in Windows 10

Thanks for replying Windows Doesn't Boosting :)

I did all the steps listed, but as shown in the screenshot above there is no Microphone Boost slider to modify. And in the "Custom" tab the Microphone Boost box is check-marked so I have no idea why its not showing.

_Daniel_S_, Jul 15, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Doesn't Boosting

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows Doesn't Boosting

1. Windows Doesn't Boosting - Similar Threads - Doesn't Boosting

2. "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem: have tried everything to find out why my PC can't do any screen recordings or replace. It can screenshot but that's it really. I did try game DVR also tried registry keys but they don't seem to work out for me. And I do have the minimum requirements to record, so why is it...
  3. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  4. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  5. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  6. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  7. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?: In the morning I had Wi-Fi on my laptop. I went to work & when I got home I didn't have it anymore. I tried updating the laptop, but nothing happened. I don't know what else to do. I'm confused why my laptop lost the Wi-Fi option. Someone please help me. I have to use USB...
  9. My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?

My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?: In the morning I had Wi-Fi on my laptop. I went to work & when I got home I didn't have it anymore. I tried updating the laptop, but nothing happened. I don't know what else to do. I'm confused why my laptop lost the Wi-Fi option. Someone please help me. I have to use USB...
  10. Windows 10 doesn't turbo boost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 doesn't turbo boost: Hi, I swapped my motherboard from GA-B250M-DS3H to GA-B250-HD3P. I turnedon pc and played some games. I felt it is performing worse than before swappingso checked task manager and my CPU is running only at base clocks. I restartedmany times pc and quickly opened task...