Windows 10: Windows doesn't boot correctly after update

Discus and support Windows doesn't boot correctly after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC will not boot windows correctly and the auto repair is unable to diagnose the problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Antpleb, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Antpleb Win User

Windows doesn't boot correctly after update

My PC will not boot windows correctly and the auto repair is unable to diagnose the problem.

:)

Antpleb, Nov 26, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows doesn't boot correctly after update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 26, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows doesn't boot correctly after update [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Windows doesn't boot correctly after update

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

It is now 6 weeks since I upgraded to 10 and Windows Edge still does not work correctly.

I cannot download anything with Edge (or ie11). It includes all sites eg, Microsoft, Logitech, Epson etc.

Dynamic links do not work and it doesn`t remember my log-in details although it asks if I want it to remember them.

Favourites do not get put on the favourites bar although I click on that option.

I have done all the advice I`ve been given, ie disable anti-virus etc.

Why do they have a Windows support tile if it doesn`t work?

Can anybody help me?

Graham Laughlan, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows doesn't boot correctly after update

1. Windows doesn't boot correctly after update - Similar Threads - doesn't boot correctly

2. Windows 11 doesn't boot after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't boot after last update: After some updates, windows 11 OS boot doesn't work, meaning the windows log-in screen never displays. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-doesnt-boot-after-last-update/5101bc5e-e2f5-4f56-8e62-279cf6b2d372
  3. Windows 11 doesn't boot after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn't boot after last update: After some updates, windows 11 OS boot doesn't work, meaning the windows log-in screen never displays. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-doesnt-boot-after-last-update/5101bc5e-e2f5-4f56-8e62-279cf6b2d372
  4. My windows doesn't boot after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows doesn't boot after updating drivers: I was trying to update my windows, at the same time my windows 10 had downloaded an update so it required a reboot. After restarting the laptop, there comes this message "Automatic repair" and it tells me to either restart again or go to "advanced options" I tried to restart...
  5. My windows doesn't boot after updating drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows doesn't boot after updating drivers: I was trying to update my windows, at the same time my windows 10 had downloaded an update so it required a reboot. After restarting the laptop, there comes this message "Automatic repair" and it tells me to either restart again or go to "advanced options" I tried to restart...
  6. Windows doesn't boot correctly after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't boot correctly after update: My PC will not boot windows correctly and the auto repair is unable to diagnose the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-doesnt-boot-correctly-after-update/fe54b03c-5a9c-4c00-95c8-7b461ce15275
  7. Windows doesn't boot correctly after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesn't boot correctly after update: My PC will not boot windows correctly and the auto repair is unable to diagnose the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-doesnt-boot-correctly-after-update/fe54b03c-5a9c-4c00-95c8-7b461ce15275
  8. Windows not booting after update, recovery doesn't help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not booting after update, recovery doesn't help: Earlier this morning, Windows tried to install an update, but something went wrong while rebooting, I think. The power didn't go out or anything, I just walked away for a minute and returned to a blue screen with the error "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE".I tried all of the options...
  9. After booting to safe mode, Windows 10 now doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After booting to safe mode, Windows 10 now doesn't work correctly: I booted into safe mode earlier, however now when booting normally, the following things are noticeable: Windows 10 runs much slower Not all startup programs and services run The search bar cannot be used Indexing is disabled and cannot be enabled Any program or service...
  10. Computer doesn't restart correctly after anniversary update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer doesn't restart correctly after anniversary update: Anytime I restart my computer or the power goes off it doesn't restart correctly. Basically, there is a black screen with a spinning circle with dots and it will stay that way for hours. The only solution I've found is to insert the windows 10 anniversary update usb I made...