Windows 10: Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work

Discus and support Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/therealoranges [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl539h/windows_doesnt_boot_sfc_doesnt_work/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/therealoranges, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work

/u/therealoranges, Mar 19, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 19, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work

1. Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work - Similar Threads - doesn’t boot SFC

2. Search bar doesn’t work settings doesn’t work and windows tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar doesn’t work settings doesn’t work and windows tab: I’ve been having this issue for the last few days. When I turn on my pc everything is fine but my search bar doesn’t work and I can’t use my windows tab the thing that shows all the apps and same with settings I’ve tried restarting the tab bar and I’ve tried using cbm I think...
  3. Search bar doesn’t work settings doesn’t work and windows tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar doesn’t work settings doesn’t work and windows tab: I’ve been having this issue for the last few days. When I turn on my pc everything is fine but my search bar doesn’t work and I can’t use my windows tab the thing that shows all the apps and same with settings I’ve tried restarting the tab bar and I’ve tried using cbm I think...
  4. WiFi doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi doesn’t work.: Hi, the WiFi doesn’t work on my windows computer. WiFi from the router works on all my other devices like my phone, but doesn’t on my computer. I have tried turning the router on and off and pressing the reset button but it still doesn’t work. Please help. Thank you....
  5. WiFi doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi doesn’t work.: Hi, the WiFi doesn’t work on my windows computer. WiFi from the router works on all my other devices like my phone, but doesn’t on my computer. I have tried turning the router on and off and pressing the reset button but it still doesn’t work. Please help. Thank you....
  6. Bluetooth doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth doesn’t work.: It just doesn’t work. I’ve had it working before. I had a controller connected to play GTA V with. But now, for whatever reason, it just doesn’t detect new devices. I connected the controller and it didn’t receive and input from the controller. No biggie, I’ll just remove the...
  7. Microphone doesn’t work

Microphone doesn’t work: Okay so I have a 7 years old laptop and I haven’t changed it since then. Because I have online classes, we have to use zoom, but my microphone doesn’t work at all. I tried using a headset but it seems the sound doesn’t come trough (I used the headset on my phone too and there...
  8. Mic doesn’t work

Mic doesn’t work: I use a Razer Kraken X headset, and it works perfectly on my PS4 but on PC the mic doesn’t work. The mic comes out of the PC, instead of the headset. There are two options for mic output on my computer but one of them is from the pc and the other one is mute. My mic isn’t on...
  9. Internet doesn’t work

Internet doesn’t work: I’ve been having problems with my PCs internet recently. I have an 802.11ac wireless adapter hooked up to the back of the computer. It says I’m getting full bars. Every other device in my house works fine. I’ve restarted my computer and router multiple times to no avail. When...
  10. Touchscreen doesn’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchscreen doesn’t work: The touchscreen of my Lenovo P52 doesn’t work. The Active Pen 2 and Thinkpad Pen Pro don’t work with my device either. The system is Windows 10 Pro and it came with this laptop. Is it a compatibility issue and is there any setup?...