Windows 10: Windows doesn't detect D: drive

Discus and support Windows doesn't detect D: drive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My computer doesn't seem to be able to "see" my D: drive. When I try to change where new content is saved there's only the C: drive, but when I check... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Daniel_Torres_, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Windows doesn't detect D: drive

My computer doesn't seem to be able to "see" my D: drive. When I try to change where new content is saved there's only the C: drive, but when I check disk management the D: drive is there. Can someone help me out? Thanks in advance.

:)

Daniel_Torres_, Jul 26, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows doesn't detect D: drive [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 26, 2021
  3. eetiz Win User
    activesync doesn`t detect my Tytn II

I tried this but nothing changed.

My system doesn`t detect Tytn II... Either Laptop not Desktop.

I do not know what to do..

eetiz, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Windows doesn't detect D: drive

D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows doesn't detect D: drive

1. Windows doesn't detect D: drive - Similar Threads - doesn't detect drive

2. My pc doesn't detect drives anymore, kinda

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc doesn't detect drives anymore, kinda: I recently updated my BIOS and when I did it I couldn't access Windows anymore, I was always getting BSODs with the INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error. I completely wiped my SSD M.2 with Linux I installed it as a test and everything was working fine and then I created the...
  3. D: Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D: Drive: So my storage on my c drive was running very low and i barely had any space to update a game, genshin impact in this case. I decided to delete the game and reinstall it onto my D: drive since i had 700/931gb space left, but ive noticed that my game is very very slow compared...
  4. Windows Settings Not File Explorer doesn't recognize secondary D: Drive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Settings Not File Explorer doesn't recognize secondary D: Drive.: So, my main reason for trying to get settings to recognize it is because I want to download a game on the Microsoft store to my secondary games drive. However, in the windows store and the windows settings, it only recognizes the C: drive and A: drive. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]How...
  5. drive d

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    drive d: i tried to move space from drive d to drive c . i followed instructions and went to disk manager , said to delete drive d by right clicking and delete than go to drive c right and rifge ckick abd click extend but extend was grayed out how do i get drive back...
  6. Windows D drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows D drive: Hi, I recently factory reset my PC with a new install of Windows 10, however my D drive is now almost full about 109.5GB/110GB and is making my PC extremely slow on launch for about 15 minutes after turning it on, and asks me every time I turn it on if it should run on...
  7. Drive D

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Drive D: I don't have a D Drive, I think Im suppose to have one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/drive-d/7c9b1ef1-b701-4dc9-b8d9-46d3b6359bbd
  8. D: drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D: drive: reported to be empty chk DISK SHOWS FILES i can not see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-drive/b42aebc6-8e6c-47ee-8459-c1cc832dfc22
  9. D Drive

D Drive: D Drive missing with last Microsoft Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-drive/45fad700-9b13-4618-9bec-f529c0d8f8ea
  10. Microsoft defragmentation doesn't detect hdd (D & E drives) while it does detect ssd(C drive)

Microsoft defragmentation doesn't detect hdd (D & E drives) while it does detect ssd(C drive): Providing the screen shot : [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/microsoft-defragmentation-doesnt-detect-hdd-d-e/d2e0b532-810f-4eac-bff5-8f9f7ea64c5b