Windows 10: windows doesnt detect my bluetooth card.

Discus and support windows doesnt detect my bluetooth card. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a bluetooth PCIE card from gigabyte, and the wifi part is working fine but the Bluetooth doesn't work anymore for some reason. i know the card's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IchiroWilson, Jan 31, 2021.

1. windows doesnt detect my bluetooth card.

i have a bluetooth PCIE card from gigabyte, and the wifi part is working fine but the Bluetooth doesn't work anymore for some reason. i know the card's Bluetooth works, as I have used it on this pc before. today I was trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones but couldn't find the Bluetooth settings, and I checked device manager to verify that the Bluetooth was working. i didn't see anything involving BT right away, but i checked the "show hidden devices" option and a section for BT showed up, but everything was greyed out. i then tried to update the drivers from device manager, but it said it was up to date. i then clicked "uninstall device" and now it does not show anything involving BT now. how can i fix this? i have had this issue before, where the Bluetooth showed up under hidden devices, but didn't work in windows and i forget how i fixed it the first time.

:)

IchiroWilson, Jan 31, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 31, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P

"sound card cannot be found". Does the Device Manager list it, and with an error? Or is it no listed in the Device Manager?
    If its not listed at all, that suggests the BIOS is not detecting it or there is a BIOS error. Windows will not detect it if the BIOS does not.

You can try a BIOS reset and see if that helps, if its not being detected by the BIOS.

fireberd, Jan 31, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

windows doesnt detect my bluetooth card.

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    We'll be back.

P4-630, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

windows doesnt detect my bluetooth card.

1. windows doesnt detect my bluetooth card. - Similar Threads - doesnt detect bluetooth

2. My pc doesnt detect my controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc doesnt detect my controller: Whenever i plug my controller into my pc, it lights yellow and nothing happens. I have tried every tutorial that i could find. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-doesnt-detect-my-controller/e0262b7a-c11c-400b-b5c4-a6183eabae59
  3. My pc doesnt detect my controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc doesnt detect my controller: Whenever i plug my controller into my pc, it lights yellow and nothing happens. I have tried every tutorial that i could find. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-doesnt-detect-my-controller/e0262b7a-c11c-400b-b5c4-a6183eabae59
  4. My pc doesnt detect my controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 doesnt detect airpods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 doesnt detect airpods: tried all solutions, but nothink works, bluetooth is working because i can see samsung tv in connections, but not airpodseach time get this one in troubleshoot...
  6. my pc doesnt detect my headphones

my pc doesnt detect my headphones: Hey, I have this issue, where my pc just can't detect my headphones when they are plugged in. I tried EVERYTHING, but nothing helped. I tried to update sound card, update windows, i tried if the usb isn't broken, it isn't nor my headphones. I also tried troubleshooting it,...
  7. PC doesnt detect my phone

PC doesnt detect my phone: When I connect my iPhone or Android to my laptop Windows 10 they dont show up as available devices to be able to copy photos. Tried reinstalling the drivers but the laptop keeps naking sounds of connecting/disconnecting when I plus the phone to USB port. Tried all USB ports...
  8. Audio jack doesnt detect my headphones?

Audio jack doesnt detect my headphones?: I mainly use Bluetooth headphones or headphones that go into a usb port and it works perfectly . But I got a new pair of headphones and when I try to plug them into the audio jack in the front and back it does not work these headphones also have a audio plugin for a...
  9. My bluetooth doesnt work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bluetooth doesnt work: so i updated my windows and its not letting me change the volume with my headphones submitted by /u/creepergamingmc1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6ohsr/my_bluetooth_doesnt_work/
  10. windows 10 doesnt read my sd card

windows 10 doesnt read my sd card: hello. I just recently upgraded my laptop to windows 10 and everything is been working fine, but I just find out windows 10 doesn't read the sd card install on my computer. is there a solution for that? I looks like I need a sd card driver. do you have one?...