Windows 10: windows doesn't go hibernate

Discus and support windows doesn't go hibernate in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi firstly sorry about my bad english. i have a problem with my windows. when i hibernate my laptop it doesn't go hibernate. screen become off and on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mycenterprises, Feb 12, 2019.

1. windows doesn't go hibernate

Hi

firstly sorry about my bad english.

i have a problem with my windows. when i hibernate my laptop it doesn't go hibernate. screen become off and on after some seconds. i have no choice except shut down .

regards.

:)

mycenterprises, Feb 12, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 12, 2019
  3. I have a weird powercfg /a response and no Hibernate anywhere-Surface Pro 3

I have tried all manners that I know of to enable Hibernate

Microsoft support has posted a help article with instructions to fix this issue:

Source Surface Pro 3 or Surface 3 doesn't hibernate in Windows 10

DavidPostill, Feb 12, 2019
  4. windows doesn't go hibernate

Hibernating on my XP pro system doesn't work

Can anyone help me please?
    I have just reloaded XP Pro on my system using the same software as before, no new hardware or software has been introduced.

Since doing this the system appears to go through the Hibernation process as it closes, but when I start again by pressing the Power button the system goes through the normal start up, not the quicker hibernate mode.

I have selected Enable Hibernate in the Control Panel>Power options?

Any constructve suggestions out there?

Video Bushy, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

windows doesn't go hibernate

1. windows doesn't go hibernate - Similar Threads - doesn't hibernate

2. my games progress doesn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my games progress doesn't save: My game progress dosn't save , , i didn't know why, put i find that game progress is in my document, but my game can't read file or maybe this file is not the game progress ! ? any help please...
  3. Windows doesn't recognize itself as being activated after significant hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows doesn't recognize itself as being activated after significant hardware change: TL;DR - Microsoft recognizes my computer but windows doesn't accept it. Hello. I have made a significant hardware change on my computer and successfully activated windows with said hardware according to Microsoft. However, my settings say that windows still isn't activate...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection doesn't work: Hi! It's been almost a month since I both the game "Minecraft for windows 10 Master collection" for my sun, and he couldn't access it and play not even a minute. I also send an email to Microsoft Store regarding this issue and didn't receive a response. Could you please help...
  5. Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd: I got a new SSD drive and migrated the system on it, it boots just fine, but I'm having a problem with hibernating the laptop. It after reopening the laptop, it doesn't reopen the application that was opened before the hibernation. Also, I tried to delete the system...
  6. Windows 10 computer doesn't go to sleep or hibernate

Windows 10 computer doesn't go to sleep or hibernate: I have a Lenovo desktop that will not go into sleep or hibernate mode. When I select sleep or hibernate from the start menu the display goes to sleep but the pc continues to run. I have tried formating the hard drive and installing a new copy of the OS and have all the latest...
  7. Computer doesn't stay in hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer doesn't stay in hibernation: I'm running Win 10 Pro on a 990fx board. I have both sleep and hibernate enabled in the OS, but when the system is hibernated (intentionally) it boots up again after a short time, with the session preserved. I know the system is capable of hibernating, for when this is done...
  8. Windows 8.1, Windows 10 PC Doesn't Wake from Hibernate

Windows 8.1, Windows 10 PC Doesn't Wake from Hibernate: Hi there, A while back I had an issue when upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 where the hibernate function stopped working. I went through my list of programs and drivers to remove and reinstall them over several days. Eventually, I gave up and within a short period...
  9. WOL doesn't work if hibernate is activated

WOL doesn't work if hibernate is activated: This problem drove me nuts and I tried every possible BIOS setting also went from Windows 10 own Broadcom drivers to older which didn't change anything. Then I found out it is related to hibernate, not using hibernate, but just having it activated. I always had it deactivated...
  10. Hibernate doesn't 'wakeup' after latest update

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernate doesn't 'wakeup' after latest update: After Win 10 last updated (Anniversary edition), When I use Hibernate and try to wake it up it will start and then stop at the windows symbol screen indefinitely. I have unchecked the Fast Boot-up per other instructions. Sleep works okay. 68232