Windows 10: Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd

Discus and support Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I got a new SSD drive and migrated the system on it, it boots just fine, but I'm having a problem with hibernating the laptop. It after reopening the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tokaali, Mar 14, 2019.

1. tokaali Win User

Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd

I got a new SSD drive and migrated the system on it, it boots just fine, but I'm having a problem with hibernating the laptop.
    It after reopening the laptop, it doesn't reopen the application that was opened before the hibernation.

Also, I tried to delete the system partition (EWindows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd :) from the HDD drive, but I couldn't, the delete option is disabled for that partition.

Any idea what's wrong?

Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd 4fde1688-c61e-4f96-85ac-38fc6d69f66b?upload=true.png

:)

tokaali, Mar 14, 2019

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 14, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd

1. Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd - Similar Threads - doesn't hibernate properly

2. 2 ssd migration to larger m2 ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 ssd migration to larger m2 ssd: hi I have a pc with 1 m2 ssd drive on which win 10 is active how do I transfer everything including win 10 on it to the newer bigger drive and use the bigger one as a replacement c drive I don't have the product key as win was pre installed...
  3. Migrating Windows 10 to SSD Confusion.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrating Windows 10 to SSD Confusion.: Hi, I have an SSD and I have been researching on how to migrate my OS from my HDD to my SSD and different websites tell me different things. One says to use EaseUS to migrate my OS and files, others say use Macrium Reflect, also some say to to a System Image. Which one is the...
  4. windows doesn't go hibernate

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows doesn't go hibernate: Hi firstly sorry about my bad english. i have a problem with my windows. when i hibernate my laptop it doesn't go hibernate. screen become off and on after some seconds. i have no choice except shut down . regards....
  5. Migrated Windows to an SSD drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Migrated Windows to an SSD drive: After a lot of hassle as per usual with any Microsoft product, I eventually managed to reinstall Windows 10 using the same Windows serial I got off the old disk. I couldn't clone the old disk as I got the blue screen each time. Anyway, it now says I have an unauthorized...
  6. Windows 10 HHD to SSD migration

Windows 10 HHD to SSD migration: So, I've recently bought a SSD 120gb drive. I waanted to only keep there my OS and browser. I wanted to transfer only the OS from old 1tb HHD to my new SSD. The problem is that i don't have partition only for system. My only partition is C: disk which contains my photos and...
  7. Computer doesn't stay in hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer doesn't stay in hibernation: I'm running Win 10 Pro on a 990fx board. I have both sleep and hibernate enabled in the OS, but when the system is hibernated (intentionally) it boots up again after a short time, with the session preserved. I know the system is capable of hibernating, for when this is done...
  8. Migration to an SSD

Migration to an SSD: I moved the Windows 10 installation of my mother's PC from a hard drive to a SSD using DriveImageXML drive2drive feature with Windows running. I copied the boot system partition and the Windows partition (C*Smile then booted with the new system partition. But even if I booted...
  9. Migration to SSD/HDD system

Migration to SSD/HDD system: Hi, I have a cloned copy of my existing HDD and am considering buying (or personaly upgrading to) a new system with a SSD and HDD. Obviously the current Windows installation is on a HDD, so is it possiblethat I could I restore the cloned Windows system to a SSD and the...
  10. Hibernate doesn't 'wakeup' after latest update

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernate doesn't 'wakeup' after latest update: After Win 10 last updated (Anniversary edition), When I use Hibernate and try to wake it up it will start and then stop at the windows symbol screen indefinitely. I have unchecked the Fast Boot-up per other instructions. Sleep works okay. 68232