Windows 10: Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd

Discus and support Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I got a new SSD drive and migrated the system on it, it boots just fine, but I'm having a problem with hibernating the laptop. It after reopening the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tokaali, Mar 14, 2019.

1. tokaali Win User

Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd

I got a new SSD drive and migrated the system on it, it boots just fine, but I'm having a problem with hibernating the laptop.
    It after reopening the laptop, it doesn't reopen the application that was opened before the hibernation.

Also, I tried to delete the system partition (EWindows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd :) from the HDD drive, but I couldn't, the delete option is disabled for that partition.

Any idea what's wrong?

Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd 4fde1688-c61e-4f96-85ac-38fc6d69f66b?upload=true.png

:)

tokaali, Mar 14, 2019

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 14, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd

1. Windows doesn't hibernate properly after migrating to ssd - Similar Threads - doesn't hibernate properly

2. Windows doesn't boot after migrating from a SSD to Nvme. EFI partition is missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't boot after migrating from a SSD to Nvme. EFI partition is missing?: hello,I upgraded my PC with a nvme drive and wanted to move my windows to it. Windows was on a normal SATA SSD drive C. And I also had a 1TB HDD installed. D & E. I installed the new nvme and assigned it F. Then I used Macrium Reflect software to clone the C drive SSD to new...
  3. Migrating to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrating to SSD: Hi, I have an old notebook in which I want to add an m.2 SSD256gb and run a dual memoryHDD with 1TB. I searched online and I learnt that It should work. The problem is that I one to install only W10 and some programs on the SSD, while I want to keep the other things on the...
  4. Migrating to SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrating to SSD: Hi, I have an old notebook in which I want to add an m.2 SSD256gb and run a dual memoryHDD with 1TB. I searched online and I learnt that It should work. The problem is that I one to install only W10 and some programs on the SSD, while I want to keep the other things on the...
  5. Migrating to SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. migrating windows to ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    migrating windows to ssd: Hello! My system fulfills all the requirements for Windows 11 upgrade, but I am planning to migrate my windows 10 to a newly installed SSD, will it affect the windows upgrade?...
  7. Windows doesn't sleep or hibernate properly after the latest update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows doesn't sleep or hibernate properly after the latest update: On my Dell Inspiron laptop, my Windows 10 recently got updated to 20H2. Since then, the sleep/hibernate functionality of my laptop seems to have gone for a toss. I have the habit of unplugging my laptop and letting it go to sleep and then hibernate automatically. Sometimes, I...
  8. Migrated os to new ssd and it won't boot properly

Migrated os to new ssd and it won't boot properly: I recently got a new m.2 ssd because I previously had windows installed on a hard drive which was rather slow. I didn't want to do a fresh install so I cleared up space and cloned the drive onto the SSD. Now when I try to boot up windows without the old hard drive connected,...
  9. Migrating to SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Migrating to SSD: So, my computer came with a hard disk and I've recently bought an SSD. I downloaded Windows 10 onto a flash drive so I can use it as a boot drive, so what do I do to get my SSD set up properly and migrate the data from my hard drive over? I ask because of the prompts with...
  10. Migration to an SSD

Migration to an SSD: I moved the Windows 10 installation of my mother's PC from a hard drive to a SSD using DriveImageXML drive2drive feature with Windows running. I copied the boot system partition and the Windows partition (C*Smile then booted with the new system partition. But even if I booted...