Windows 10: Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything

Discus and support Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello folks. I was hoping someone can tell me what to do. I have this huge problem where my windows doesn't let me open the start menu, doesn't let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Washabee, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Washabee Win User

Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything

Hello folks. I was hoping someone can tell me what to do. I have this huge problem where my windows doesn't let me open the start menu, doesn't let me run any programs, apps. I can't even use my wifi extender because it says it doesn't work with the drive. I can't even open the settings menu to reset or recover. Windows does not let me do anything. What do I do? How do I start over?

:)

Washabee, Jul 5, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 5, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 5, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Doesn't Let Me Do Anything - Similar Threads - Doesn't Let Anything

2. My computer won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t let me do anything: Every time I play a game, about 5 mins into playing, I disconnect from the internet and then the pc crashes. When the pc restarts there's no internet or wi-fi. I go into device manager and there's no drivers for the network adapter. Is this a driver problem or hardware?...
  3. Driver D not letting me do anything with it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver D not letting me do anything with it.: When i go to use my drive in anyway it wont let me do anything at all with it eg storing games, ive tried many fixes but none are doing anything. What ways is there to fix this. happened in both windows 10 and 11 and has been the same for months...
  4. Driver D not letting me do anything with it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver D not letting me do anything with it.: When i go to use my drive in anyway it wont let me do anything at all with it eg storing games, ive tried many fixes but none are doing anything. What ways is there to fix this. happened in both windows 10 and 11 and has been the same for months...
  5. Windows will not let me install anything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not let me install anything.: To start off this all started when I went to update my radeon software and it wouldn't install I tried everything and I even reset the pc back to factory where it has nothing on it but windows 10. Everytime I try to install anything.it crashes with no error message and then...
  6. Windows won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t let me do anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Big_Mood_4058 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkpy47/windows_wont_let_me_do_anything/
  7. Not letting me download anything!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not letting me download anything!!!: Im just trying to reset my computer and it says i need to clear up space. Anything i try to uninstall or delete says it cannot find the file. It wont let me download ANYTHING or uninstall anything. It tells me to save then as soon as i hit run the error message pops up. Never...
  8. It's not letting me listen to anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It's not letting me listen to anything: When I boot up my computer a bit ago, it had this weird echo, so I went, reinstalled the drivers, echo stayed, I uninstalled realtek, and when I restarted my computer, It was not accepting my headphones, I went and looked, and realtek was gone. I looked around for a new...
  9. Windows wont let me do anything due to a virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont let me do anything due to a virus: Hello, I had recently gone to install a game on my laptop but accidentally clicked on an ad instead and downloaded a virus called "Word Web". I tried deleting it off my hard drive but it still kept showing up. One day I booted up my laptop and found that it had started...
  10. Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything: I just upgraded from 8.1, to windows 10 today. Everything seems fine at the moment, except when I open the store, and try to download an app, I go to the page and it gives me this constant 'loading sign'. [img] It doesn't seem to end, and I don't see any option to...