Windows 10: Window's doesn't let me login after a reset. NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE

Discus and support Window's doesn't let me login after a reset. NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So with a recent update of my PC, the update messed it up. To the point where it was stuck on a loop of automatic repair. After doing a system restore,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alezcc, May 25, 2020.

1. /u/alezcc Win User

Window's doesn't let me login after a reset. NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE

So with a recent update of my PC, the update messed it up. To the point where it was stuck on a loop of automatic repair. After doing a system restore, i restarted it and still was stuck on the automatic repair. By that point i resetted it. First I did a soft reset. After the soft reset i was still stuck on the automatic repair. Then i did a hard reset. After the hard reset it seemed that I was finally available to use my PC. But then it doesn't let me login with the local username and pw. Then I noticed it is not connected to the internet. I try to connect with both wireless and wired Ethernet and it still doesn't accept the connection.

submitted by /u/alezcc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alezcc, May 25, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Window's doesn't let me login after a reset. NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 25, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Window's doesn't let me login after a reset. NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 25, 2020
  4. Window's doesn't let me login after a reset. NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Window's doesn't let me login after a reset. NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE

1. Window's doesn't let me login after a reset. NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE - Similar Threads - Window's doesn't let

2. I need urgent help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  3. I need urgent help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  4. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!: I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is spinning but no display on the monitor and no signal on the mouse and keyboard. I think my PC is on deep sleep mode but how can I...
  5. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!: I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is spinning but no display on the monitor and no signal on the mouse and keyboard. I think my PC is on deep sleep mode but how can I...
  6. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE..: first of all english is not my native language but i can't find an answer for my question so i have to ask this here.i was using a local microsoft account but i've just tried to switch to microsoft account for a reason and after that i was planning to go back to my local...
  8. I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE: MY PC KEEPS SPAMMING NUMBER 1 AFTER DOWNLOADING WINDOWS 10 PHONE EMULATOR AND I TURNED OFF AND ON NOW I CANT LOGIN I BADLY NEED HELP URGENT ITS NOT KEYBOARD...
  9. It won’t let me update these, I need it to reset my pc. Please, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It won’t let me update these, I need it to reset my pc. Please, please help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigBerthaDrop99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp2oyu/it_wont_let_me_update_these_i_need_it_to_reset_my/
  10. More urgent help needed please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More urgent help needed please: I have downloaded the W10 ISO file onto a USB stick, in preparation for carrying out a clean install. I have then rebooted my pc and pressed F12 and chose the USB stick as the boot up method. However, when I have done this I am still getting a black screen with a blinking...