Windows 10: Windows doesnt let me play a game

Discus and support Windows doesnt let me play a game in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, As of last month i upgraded my computer and i tried playing an old game that i played before called 9 dragons Just when the game is about to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by IDragan, Feb 1, 2021.

1. IDragan Win User

Windows doesnt let me play a game

Hello,

As of last month i upgraded my computer and i tried playing an old game that i played before called 9 dragons

Just when the game is about to show me the login screen, the screen turns black, shows some colored artifacts on the screen just like when you exit some games, except windows logs me out to the welcoming screen asking for my pin...upon entering the pin i notice windows closed all the apps just like when you boot your PC.

The game worked before on windows 10 with no problem, this is the only game where this is happening, i have never before seen this kind of error in my entire life, and i have a PC for 15 years...

I want to play the game, but this **** windows keeps logging me out to the welcoming screen. It doesnt make any sense, and i cant disable that pin request.

Please help me !!!

:)

IDragan, Feb 1, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Can't play pyramid solitaire game in Windows 10

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share this:

• Are you playing the game online or offline?

I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Windows doesnt let me play a game

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows doesnt let me play a game

1. Windows doesnt let me play a game - Similar Threads - doesnt let play

2. can u let me play games please

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can u let me play games please: I want to play roblox but I can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-u-let-me-play-games-please/730c72af-8513-4747-8a0d-b0b85d87336d
  3. can u let me play games please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can u let me play games please: I want to play roblox but I can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-u-let-me-play-games-please/730c72af-8513-4747-8a0d-b0b85d87336d
  4. It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox: Faulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.604.0.11197, time stamp: 0x8e6762bbFaulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1344, time stamp: 0x8381da15Exception code: 0x80000004Fault offset: 0x00000000000283ceFaulting process ID: 0x0x3B34Faulting...
  5. It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It doesnt let me open the game when i press play on roblox: Faulting application name: RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, version: 0.604.0.11197, time stamp: 0x8e6762bbFaulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1344, time stamp: 0x8381da15Exception code: 0x80000004Fault offset: 0x00000000000283ceFaulting process ID: 0x0x3B34Faulting...
  6. game pass not letting me play any game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game pass not letting me play any game: got the monthly pass and it doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-not-letting-me-play-any-game/8e623862-b17f-4298-90c6-cf9662a7693e
  7. game pass not letting me play any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass not letting me play any game: got the monthly pass and it doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-not-letting-me-play-any-game/8e623862-b17f-4298-90c6-cf9662a7693e
  8. game pass not letting me play any game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. It doesnt let me press activate windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    It doesnt let me press activate windows: When i go on settings and click on activate windows, my whole settings just stops respondingcrashes and then i have to close it and open it again. If i try to do it again the same thing happens. After i scroll down and click the activation link, my whole settings diesthe...
  10. doesnt let me personalize

in Windows 10 Customization
    doesnt let me personalize: when I try to change the background it reads "you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc" then it promps an "activate windows now" option and then promps a message saying "we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations...