Windows 10: Windows Doesn't Let's Me Install Video Driver.

Discus and support Windows Doesn't Let's Me Install Video Driver. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A week before I had the problem of windows crashing which let me to re-install windows on my laptop. Today when i installed Win 10 Home Single Language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmitKurmi, Aug 14, 2020.

1. AmitKurmi Win User

Windows Doesn't Let's Me Install Video Driver.

A week before I had the problem of windows crashing which let me to re-install windows on my laptop. Today when i installed Win 10 Home Single Language v1809 its literally crashes while installing GPU Drivers. I have dual GPU in My Laptop one is Intel Integrated and the other one is AMD. I didn't installed the intel GPU drivers but was installing AMD ones but it keep crashinh with BSOD Saying " Video TDS Failure" Now I understood it was the same reason which led my Laptop to reinstall couldnt figure at that time but now I can see. I cant afford to buy a new laptop So I require immediate and effective help from you all guys. HELP ME.

:)

AmitKurmi, Aug 14, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Doesn't Let's Me Install Video Driver. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Windows Doesn't Let's Me Install Video Driver.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows Doesn't Let's Me Install Video Driver.

1. Windows Doesn't Let's Me Install Video Driver. - Similar Threads - Doesn't Let's Install

2. Windows will not let me install a driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not let me install a driver: Windows 10 will not let me reinstall/update the Intel 6 series/C200 series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller driver it says a the driver installation file is missing a necessary entry, I am at a total loss as to where to go from here.Any help would be greatly...
  3. Windows will not let me install a driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not let me install a driver: Windows 10 will not let me reinstall/update the Intel 6 series/C200 series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller driver it says a the driver installation file is missing a necessary entry, I am at a total loss as to where to go from here.Any help would be greatly...
  4. Windows will not let me install a driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Won't Let Me Install Wifi Driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Won't Let Me Install Wifi Driver: For the past 8 years I have used an ethernet cable to access the internet, but recently I moved home and am in a position where, to my chagrin, I must use wifi.My problem is that the wifi keeps disconnecting every few minutes. My device is the only one in the house that does...
  6. Windows Won't Let Me Install Wifi Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Let Me Install Wifi Driver: For the past 8 years I have used an ethernet cable to access the internet, but recently I moved home and am in a position where, to my chagrin, I must use wifi.My problem is that the wifi keeps disconnecting every few minutes. My device is the only one in the house that does...
  7. Windows Won't Let Me Install Wifi Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I'm literally trying to install a driver and UAC doesn't let me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm literally trying to install a driver and UAC doesn't let me: it IS the actual driver and NO I didn't download it from a random site it just says that its blocked "for my protection" this really pisses me off because it's MY computer that I built and yet it says an admin blocked it. is there a way around this? I already tried turning...
  9. Pc doesn't let me in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc doesn't let me in: When i turn on pc, tha4 says if you want continue you need to log in with administrator account,but problem is that i don't have any accounts in problem. So im stuck. This all is after hard reset....
  10. Windows won't let me install a graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows won't let me install a graphics driver.: My old laptop has an Intel Series 4 Chipset Family in it, or Intel 4500M integrated graphics according to the manufacturer website. I'm trying to play a game (FTL), which by all accounts should run fine on my laptop, but it suffers from god awful frame rates which is/was a...