Windows 10: Windows doesn't listen to me

Discus and support Windows doesn't listen to me in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Long time ago I installed HP Smart for my new pinter but I found out it's uselless so I uninstalled it. But almost every time I turn on my pc it's... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jakubosmichalenkos, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Windows doesn't listen to me

Long time ago I installed HP Smart for my new pinter but I found out it's uselless so I uninstalled it. But almost every time I turn on my pc it's installed or starting installation. WHY? Why it can't just work like linux. The only reason why I don't use it is cause I have gtx 1080.

:)

jakubosmichalenkos, Jun 24, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows doesn't listen to me [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 24, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 24, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn't listen to me

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows doesn't listen to me [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows doesn't listen to me

1. Windows doesn't listen to me - Similar Threads - doesn't listen

2. How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...: I created a boot drive on a USB using the MediaCreationTool_Win11_23H2.exe. When booting from that drive I am receiving the following error message: "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this version of windows."I believe the PC does meet the...
  3. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  4. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  5. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  7. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  8. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I can listen to a microphone in sound settings but it doesn't work with other programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can listen to a microphone in sound settings but it doesn't work with other programs: As said in the title, if I go to sound settings, I can listen to the microphone perfectly fine, but it doesn't work in any other programs. It was working fine, until I adjusted my microphone volume as it was too quiet and it just stopped working in other programs past that...
  10. Microphone works when I listen to it, but it doesn't work anywhere else

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone works when I listen to it, but it doesn't work anywhere else: My question is a bit of an odd one, mostly because I never would've imagined this is even possible, but moving on: I have a microphone, Razer Seiren X, which has worked fine until now isn't such a good mic, but it works. Yesterday it was just fine but today it doesn't work...