Windows 10: Windows doesn't load correctly. Just updated the soft ware. I've tried recovery but it says...

Discus and support Windows doesn't load correctly. Just updated the soft ware. I've tried recovery but it says... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Akai69cam [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Akai69cam, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Windows doesn't load correctly. Just updated the soft ware. I've tried recovery but it says...

/u/Akai69cam, Mar 10, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 10, 2020
  3. removing consumer input soft ware

How to remove (uninstall ) consumer input soft ware.. It is not even showing up in list of down loads.

PandurangareddyKomatreddy, Mar 10, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn't load correctly. Just updated the soft ware. I've tried recovery but it says...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows doesn't load correctly. Just updated the soft ware. I've tried recovery but it says... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows doesn't load correctly. Just updated the soft ware. I've tried recovery but it says...

1. Windows doesn't load correctly. Just updated the soft ware. I've tried recovery but it says... - Similar Threads - doesn't load correctly

2. Recovery. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly. I just updated to Windows 11 and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly. I just updated to Windows 11 and I...: I get this error whenever I lock my laptop then shut it close and I open it the error comes up. I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145. I already went to Startup and Recovery> Settings and in Write Debugging Information is in Small memory dump 256KB. Small dump directory is:...
  3. Recovery. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly. I just updated to Windows 11 and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly. I just updated to Windows 11 and I...: I get this error whenever I lock my laptop then shut it close and I open it the error comes up. I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145. I already went to Startup and Recovery> Settings and in Write Debugging Information is in Small memory dump 256KB. Small dump directory is:...
  4. Recovery: It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery: It looks like Windows didn't load correctly: Hello Microsoft staff,A little over a month ago, I set up a new Alienware Aurora R13 running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2, OS Build 22000.795, which our research group uses to run simulations. The simulations we are running typically take 1-3 days to complete, so we maintain...
  5. Recovery: It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery: It looks like Windows didn't load correctly: Hello Microsoft staff,A little over a month ago, I set up a new Alienware Aurora R13 running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2, OS Build 22000.795, which our research group uses to run simulations. The simulations we are running typically take 1-3 days to complete, so we maintain...
  6. Windows 10 doesn't load up correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 doesn't load up correctly: Hello, I've been having some problems when I start up my computer since yesterday. I haven't installed nor added something new to start up when I turn on the computer. I've started Windows 10 in safe mode and it works, but when I start the PC normally, it doesn't, so I'm...
  7. Recovery mode, windows couldn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovery mode, windows couldn't load correctly: So two days ago I was playing cyberpunk on my pc, I turned it off for the night and went to sleep, nothing different than normal. The next day I wake up and I turn on my pc to work and suddenly my pc like boots again and again until it get to recovery mode and it says...
  8. can the soft ware be reloaded?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can the soft ware be reloaded?: my tablet was compromised (right after I removed MacAfee) I am unable to operate Microsoft. I've tried everything I could researching on my phone. I did a software refresh. I preformed it on my laptop and Microsoft software would make the necessary changes to remove any...
  9. ssd drive Soft ECC Correction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ssd drive Soft ECC Correction: i been using this ssd in this laptop SK hynix SC308 SATA 256GB i been using drive for a while i have reinstalled OS without erasing ssd before when i did this way smart soft ecc correction would always show stats it would go up as i use computer /drive...
  10. Defender Soft ware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Soft ware: I have Windows Defender on my desk top PC. The icon (shield) along the bottom of the screen for the Defender has a red "X" in the lower right corner. I have tried to get it to go away with no luck. In going into the program there is nothing wrong on my protection??? Oh am...