Windows 10: Windows doesn’t load up!!

Discus and support Windows doesn’t load up!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop ran into a problem driver irql not less or equal and had to restart when i tried restarting it, it kept showing the loading window. I hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NikshayMohla, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Windows doesn’t load up!!

My laptop ran into a problem driver irql not less or equal and had to restart when i tried restarting it, it kept showing the loading window. I hard restarted it then i tried again for 2 times it started showing automatic repair. It stuck on it for some time and then opened the recovery loadout. It boots up in safe mode but doesnt normally. I tried system restore didnt help watched couple of videos on yt didnt help at all. What should i do?

:)

NikshayMohla, Aug 22, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows doesn’t load up!! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 22, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Rockman. Win User

Windows doesn’t load up!!

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows doesn’t load up!!

1. Windows doesn’t load up!! - Similar Threads - doesn’t load

2. Computer doesn’t want to load, even while having bitlocker code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer doesn’t want to load, even while having bitlocker code: Hi there. My laptop suddenly doesn’t want to start properly. It asks for a bitlocker code which I found but still no luck to get into my laptop.I tried to troubleshoot or reset but it asks for a password of my account but it doesn’t recognise the same password I’m using to...
  3. Computer doesn’t want to load, even while having bitlocker code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer doesn’t want to load, even while having bitlocker code: Hi there. My laptop suddenly doesn’t want to start properly. It asks for a bitlocker code which I found but still no luck to get into my laptop.I tried to troubleshoot or reset but it asks for a password of my account but it doesn’t recognise the same password I’m using to...
  4. Computer doesn’t want to load, even while having bitlocker code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Asus Windows 8 doesn’t load pass the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus Windows 8 doesn’t load pass the welcome screen: I need some help with my Asus Windows 8 computer! A couple days ago, my computer suddenly stopped working. When I put in my password, it just stayed at the welcome screen and wouldn’t move passed it. I’ve been looking for some advice these past few days, but nothing I have...
  6. My Asus Windows 8 doesn’t load pass the welcome screen

My Asus Windows 8 doesn’t load pass the welcome screen: I need some help with my Asus Windows 8 computer! A couple days ago, my computer suddenly stopped working. When I put in my password, it just stayed at the welcome screen and wouldn’t move passed it. I’ve been looking for some advice these past few days, but nothing I have...
  7. My pc doesn’t load anything with internet on it and I think it’s something to do with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc doesn’t load anything with internet on it and I think it’s something to do with...: It happened when I opened opera gx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-doesnt-load-anything-with-internet-on-it-and/a5677da1-b200-479b-a498-6c6f12a706b7
  8. My pc doesn’t load anything with internet on it and I think it’s something to do with...

My pc doesn’t load anything with internet on it and I think it’s something to do with...: It happened when I opened opera gx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-doesnt-load-anything-with-internet-on-it-and/a5677da1-b200-479b-a498-6c6f12a706b7
  9. I can load up a game but online or joining someone doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can load up a game but online or joining someone doesn’t work: i got on my pc and nothing was working but the internet was connectedbut I never paid for my internet I didn’t know at the time so I went on YouTube and looked up the problem and did something I held the windows button and r and put in msconfig hit “ok” and then went to...
  10. Website doesn’t load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Website doesn’t load: I noticed since I have windows 10, when I click on a website when the website comes up, it flashes once then goes right back to the original screen. How or what can I do to fix this? ***Modified title from: Windows 10***...