Windows 10: Windows doesn't really accept the Wifi

Discus and support Windows doesn't really accept the Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings, Basic Information: Windows 10, 20H2 Wireless Adapter: Asus PCE-AC51 Driver: latest installed Yesterday, reinstalled today Installed:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Feeding.exe, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Windows doesn't really accept the Wifi

Greetings,

Basic Information:

Windows 10, 20H2

Wireless Adapter: Asus PCE-AC51

Driver: latest installed Yesterday, reinstalled today

Installed: Yesterday

I have the Problem, that Windows doesnt want to connect to the Internet, if I get it connected to the Network, it permanently switches between the two states of "No Internet", and "Connected" but connected means in that case it sometimes works for a few seconds and then no connection to the internet, often it doesn't connect to the internet at all. Other Windows 10 devices work perfectly within the Network. And the Hardware is also working fine, since my usual way of trying things is running an Ubuntu from my USB and with it and the same Hardware it works.

The Network Configuration works for the most part, usually it recognizes the right Network and gets a 192.168.178.0 address and the right gateway with 192.168.178.1, but sometimes it decides to get an APIPA or however that was called the 169.254... adress.

This inconsistent behavior makes it hard to narrow down what the issue might be.

Btw Yesterday while I did setup the PC installed Chipset/APU/Networkdrivers and downloaded Office etc, the PC seemed like it had no Issues with connecting to the internet in Windows.

I've tried all suggestions on this Page.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-wi-fi-connection-issues-in-windows-9424a1f7-6a3b-65a6-4d78-7f07eee84d2c

Thank you for your help in advance.

:)

Feeding.exe, Feb 20, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows doesn't really accept the Wifi [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 20, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 20, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn't really accept the Wifi

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows doesn't really accept the Wifi [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows doesn't really accept the Wifi

1. Windows doesn't really accept the Wifi - Similar Threads - doesn't really accept

2. Windows 10 does not accept correct wifi password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 does not accept correct wifi password: Hi all,I am a home user with a laptop Windows 10 Home and a fiber optic wifi router, to which I was able to connect without any problems until about 2 weeks ago I am not aware of any changes I made at that time, but maybe there was a Windows update. Since the last two weeks,...
  3. Windows 10 does not accept correct wifi password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 does not accept correct wifi password: Hi all,I am a home user with a laptop Windows 10 Home and a fiber optic wifi router, to which I was able to connect without any problems until about 2 weeks ago I am not aware of any changes I made at that time, but maybe there was a Windows update. Since the last two weeks,...
  4. Really weird wifi problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really weird wifi problems.: Alright so I have been getting this weird issue with packet loss. Some times when I am connected to my Wi-Fi I get 1-30 mbps but my normal is 200+ upload and download. But that is only 1 part of the problem the other problem is packet loss for no reason at all and some times...
  5. Really weird wifi problems.

Really weird wifi problems.: Alright so I have been getting this weird issue with packet loss. Some times when I am connected to my Wi-Fi I get 1-30 mbps but my normal is 200+ upload and download. But that is only 1 part of the problem the other problem is packet loss for no reason at all and some times...
  6. Really weird wifi problems.

7. Open with... doesn't really work.

Open with... doesn't really work.: Hey, I've just installed java correctly on my windows 10 PC and I've tried to open a jar file to do some modding and well it just says look for app in the Microsoft store. and below it all the apps I've installed from the Microsoft store, however, it does not show java,...
  8. Wifi/ internet really unstable

Wifi/ internet really unstable: Occasionally, my WiFi will just stop working. I'll have to disconnect and reconnect from it, but sometimes, it just becomes insane. It's almost every 5 minutes, I have to turn my wifi off and back on. I've had this problem ever since I got this device Lenovo Thinkpad with...
  9. Really irritating WiFi issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Really irritating WiFi issue: I've had my Asus laptop with windows 10 for the last 2 months and since I've had it the WiFi hasn't performed great with speeds on my phone being 100mbps while on my laptop it gets around 15 however recently I was messing around with the settings and managed to get it to go...
  10. windows 10 mail doesn't accept my pin

windows 10 mail doesn't accept my pin: I can't log into my default account the only account using the windows 10 mail app. It does not recognize the pin for this account. My pin works when I log in directly with outlook. I tried resetting the windows 10 mail app. This did not resolve the issue....