Windows 10: Windows doesn’t recognize account

Discus and support Windows doesn’t recognize account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get to login and it tries to recognize windows and then logs me into a tenporary account. There is always a popup thay says something along the lines... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Geekerr13, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Geekerr13 Win User

Windows doesn’t recognize account

I get to login and it tries to recognize windows and then logs me into a tenporary account. There is always a popup thay says something along the lines of logging out and back in normally fixes this problem. It hasn’t yet, and I really am getting tired off having to log in to every single thing that I should already be logged into if it werr to have connected to Windows properly. Help?

:)

Geekerr13, Oct 5, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows doesn’t recognize account [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 5, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Rockman. Win User

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows doesn’t recognize account - Similar Threads - doesn’t recognize account

2. Windows hello doesn’t recognize realtek anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello doesn’t recognize realtek anymore: I have a Lenovo p15 V I am using windows hello face recognition it was working fine until it stop working couldn’t recognize me anymore. Tried to reset it and now I get a msg that says that there is no compatible device. The camera work on Skype and similar apps I was able to...
  3. Windows hello doesn’t recognize realtek anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello doesn’t recognize realtek anymore: I have a Lenovo p15 V I am using windows hello face recognition it was working fine until it stop working couldn’t recognize me anymore. Tried to reset it and now I get a msg that says that there is no compatible device. The camera work on Skype and similar apps I was able to...
  4. Windows hello doesn’t recognize realtek anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 doesn’t recognize my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn’t recognize my password: Hello, and thank you all in advance for your time! I’ve recently entered my password wrongly too many times and now Windows is asking me to enter the challenge phrase “A1B2C3” to try again. After I do that and press enter, it gives me another chance to introduce my actual...
  6. Windows 11 doesn’t recognize my password

Windows 11 doesn’t recognize my password: Hello, and thank you all in advance for your time! I’ve recently entered my password wrongly too many times and now Windows is asking me to enter the challenge phrase “A1B2C3” to try again. After I do that and press enter, it gives me another chance to introduce my actual...
  7. Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone: [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 PC doesn’t recognize your Android mobile phone even after connecting […] This article Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Account Doesn’t exist

Account Doesn’t exist: Why is it that I get this message when I try to log into various MS apps on my iphone and windows PC? “Account does not exist”. I have a student MS account and a work MS account work. When I download the outlook and Teams apps they allow me to log in with my work email but...
  9. PC doesn’t recognize USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC doesn’t recognize USB: I use a laptop with Windows 10 and an MP3 player. The player works without problems, but I can not connect it to the laptop to load new songs on it. My laptop simply can not see it....
  10. Windows computer doesn’t recognize the second GPU

in Windows 10 News
    Windows computer doesn’t recognize the second GPU: [ATTACH] Many Windows users, especially gamers use a second high-end GPU for their systems over and above the dedicated graphics card. The system is set such that the dedicated high-end graphics card is set to default. However, at times, it happens [...] This post Windows...