Windows 10: Windows doesn't seem to want to boot up with the right lock screen

Discus and support Windows doesn't seem to want to boot up with the right lock screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have the right image in settings and it shows up correctly any other time I love the computer just not after a shut down. When it boots up it pulls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JASStrk_red, May 15, 2022.

1. Windows doesn't seem to want to boot up with the right lock screen

I have the right image in settings and it shows up correctly any other time I love the computer just not after a shut down. When it boots up it pulls up the same image. It did the same thing with Windows Spotlight where despite being on it would just show the same image every time.

submitted by /u/JASStrk_red
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JASStrk_red, May 15, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows doesn't seem to want to boot up with the right lock screen [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 15, 2022
  3. Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, May 15, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn't seem to want to boot up with the right lock screen

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows doesn't seem to want to boot up with the right lock screen [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows doesn't seem to want to boot up with the right lock screen

1. Windows doesn't seem to want to boot up with the right lock screen - Similar Threads - doesn't seem boot

2. Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 Business Laptop that I bought to replace my Dell, for Djaying & Karaoke. I tried to use it for the first time this past weekend & when I plugged the AUX wire from the amplifier to the headphone jack - The only music that came out was from...
  3. Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 Business Laptop that I bought to replace my Dell, for Djaying & Karaoke. I tried to use it for the first time this past weekend & when I plugged the AUX wire from the amplifier to the headphone jack - The only music that came out was from...
  4. Headphone jack doesn't seem to want to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows not booting up in the "sliding thing in lock screen".

Windows not booting up in the "sliding thing in lock screen".: when i turn on my computer it goes in the login screen and not in the "sliding thing in lock screen that shows time, date, wifi and battery.it boots in this and not in this...
  6. Windows not booting up in the "sliding thing in lock screen".

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows not booting up in the "sliding thing in lock screen".: when i turn on my computer it goes in the login screen and not in the "sliding thing in lock screen that shows time, date, wifi and battery.it boots in this and not in this...
  7. Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.: I recently reset my PC and got a new solid-state drive to replace my old hard drive. I've previously had no connectivity issues except for some stuttering, which is unrelated to my current problem. My Bluetooth doesn't want anything to connect. I've tried this with two pairs...
  8. Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.

Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.: I recently reset my PC and got a new solid-state drive to replace my old hard drive. I've previously had no connectivity issues except for some stuttering, which is unrelated to my current problem. My Bluetooth doesn't want anything to connect. I've tried this with two pairs...
  9. Bluetooth doesn't seem to want to connect anymore.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up: Hi all, I just upgraded my computer to Windows 10 from Windows 8. With Windows 8, my laptop would display a lock screen everytime I turn the computer on, whether it was from sleep or from being shut down. However, immediately after upgrading, my laptop began to skip the...