Windows 10: windows doesnt show icons only names

Discus and support windows doesnt show icons only names in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have this problem please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wind0wsi5, Mar 15, 2020.

1. wind0wsi5 Win User

windows doesnt show icons only names

I have this problem please help me

:)

wind0wsi5, Mar 15, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Mar 15, 2020
  3. tareke6 Win User
    nokia E6 doesnt show caller names

hi, I check and its only phone memory as i have over 1000 contacts and they are all on the phone memory. The funny thing is that the number doesnt show when the phone is ringing, but later when u go to the missed called list where u click on "clear all"
    it shows the name!

tareke6, Mar 15, 2020
  4. windows doesnt show icons only names

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

windows doesnt show icons only names

1. windows doesnt show icons only names - Similar Threads - doesnt show icons

2. Apps on windows 10 doesnt show icons on search

in Cortana
    Apps on windows 10 doesnt show icons on search: this happens to every windows app except for the ones i downloaded on websites, however in the start menu all icons are showing like usual, i have deleted my thumbnail cache multiple times already but its still the same....
  3. Apps on windows 10 doesnt show icons on search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps on windows 10 doesnt show icons on search: this happens to every windows app except for the ones i downloaded on websites, however in the start menu all icons are showing like usual, i have deleted my thumbnail cache multiple times already but its still the same....
  4. Apps on windows 10 search doesnt show icon

in Cortana
    Apps on windows 10 search doesnt show icon: this happens to every windows app except for the ones i downloaded on websites, however in the start menu all icons are showing like usual, i have deleted my thumbnail cache multiple times already but its still the same....
  5. Apps on windows 10 search doesnt show icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on windows 10 search doesnt show icon: this happens to every windows app except for the ones i downloaded on websites, however in the start menu all icons are showing like usual, i have deleted my thumbnail cache multiple times already but its still the same....
  6. Apps on windows 10 search doesnt show icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Notification name doesnt show up correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification name doesnt show up correctly: I was moving some files to a USB Stick and when I ejected the notification showed up as "Windows Host Process Rundll32" I am unsure on weather this means something my be corrupted on my windows installation and was wondering what it means, Still shows up after formatting the...
  8. Icons Not Showing only file name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons Not Showing only file name: I know Microsoft word converts a pdf to editable word file..Now the issue I m facing 1. I opend the Word 2016 version 2. was browsing for a pdf file from my pc 3 .I noticed in the browsing search box while loading all the pdfs from user folder the icons were changing...
  9. Desktop icons not showing names

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons not showing names: My desktop icons are not showing name labels instead they display size, also in opening any folder, I have to always choose the name in the choose details box.[IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  10. Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar - Show Icons Only or Names and Icons

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar - Show Icons Only or Names and Icons: How to: Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar - Show Icons Only or Names and Icons How to Show Icons Only or Names and Icons on Favorites Bar in Microsoft Edge Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows...