Windows 10: Windows doesn't sleep, Automatically awakes

Discus and support Windows doesn't sleep, Automatically awakes in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I try to sleep my windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.720, Laptop Haier Y11c By pressing sleep button, It sleep for a second and then awakes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ShaidaMuhammad, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Windows doesn't sleep, Automatically awakes

When I try to sleep my windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.720, Laptop Haier Y11c By pressing sleep button, It sleep for a second and then awakes automatically. I have no external peripherals installed.

:)

ShaidaMuhammad, Mar 22, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows doesn't sleep, Automatically awakes [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 sleep

I'd already tried using default power settings - no change.

As you suggested I created a test user account, that also fails to awake from sleep..

Thanks for your advice, any suggestions for next steps?

RichardPEdwards, Mar 22, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn't sleep, Automatically awakes

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows doesn't sleep, Automatically awakes [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows doesn't sleep, Automatically awakes

1. Windows doesn't sleep, Automatically awakes - Similar Threads - doesn't sleep Automatically

2. Sleep to "kinda awake."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep to "kinda awake.": I have a brand new less than 1 week old MSI PRO DP21 13M-497US Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-13400 running Windows 11 22H2. When it goes to sleep and I try to wake it via mouse, keyboard or power button I get a signal from them monitor, a beep that something connected, a...
  3. Sleep to "kinda awake."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep to "kinda awake.": I have a brand new less than 1 week old MSI PRO DP21 13M-497US Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-13400 running Windows 11 22H2. When it goes to sleep and I try to wake it via mouse, keyboard or power button I get a signal from them monitor, a beep that something connected, a...
  4. Auto Keyboard clicks plus windows goes into sleep and awakes automatically.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auto Keyboard clicks plus windows goes into sleep and awakes automatically.: I installed a game on fresh installed windows 10 on my laptop. when i opened it for the first time then my screen freezed and nothing worked and had to force power off and start again. may be this was a game problem but when i opened this game for second time. it opened the...
  5. Auto Keyboard clicks plus windows goes into sleep and awakes automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Keyboard clicks plus windows goes into sleep and awakes automatically.: I installed a game on fresh installed windows 10 on my laptop. when i opened it for the first time then my screen freezed and nothing worked and had to force power off and start again. may be this was a game problem but when i opened this game for second time. it opened the...
  6. Auto Keyboard clicks plus windows goes into sleep and awakes automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. awake from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    awake from sleep: I am all set thank goodness. I used command prompt to find what was waking my desktop.. Why ae there so many places where one can check or uncheck awaking the desktop from sleep. There are places in device manager, and places in power management along with others. When the pc...
  8. Awake from sleep gets distorted display -

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Awake from sleep gets distorted display -: I have a lenovo T470p dual boot Win10 v2004 and Win8.1 recently created dual boot. When system awakes from sleep(reopening the laptop screen) the display is multi colors with horizontal lines. This has only started after creating the dual boot. It take several hard restarts...
  9. Windows 10 doesn't Sleep automatically

Windows 10 doesn't Sleep automatically: Hi guys, Until recently my pc does not go to sleep automatically and it's driving me crazy. I keep the settings at 30 mins auto. I have been searching answers everywhere and nothing worked. Please advise me on how to solve this issue. Thank you....
  10. sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially

sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially: when I switch my computer to sleep using the commands on the keyboard it does enter the sleep mode and shuts down. However, by its own, it wakes up again. I know that it is not the mouse doing this because I have checked the device manager. I have Windows 10. At an...