Windows 10: Windows doesn't update

Discus and support Windows doesn't update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm running windows technically preview and my computer doesn't update to build 10547. I got this message for 5 days that it requires a restart to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joshy, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Joshy Win User

Windows doesn't update

I'm running windows technically preview and my computer doesn't update to build 10547. I got this message for 5 days that it requires a restart to install which i did plenty of times *Think

Is there a way to force the update?

:)

Joshy, Sep 24, 2015

2. Critical error, Cortana and start menu not working

Doesn't work

Windows-doesn't wok, Sep 24, 2015
  3. Windows update_1900101 Windows 10

I haven't been able to install Windows 10 due to the following error: C1900101-20017. Any idea what this is and does it mean I'm out of luck?

Windows update-1900101, Sep 24, 2015
  4. Joshy Win User

Windows doesn't update

Fixed!

Deleted WINDOWS BT and SoftwareDistribution\Download\* Folders

CMD

Cd %windir%
    Net stop wuauserv
    Rd /s SoftwareDistribution
    Net start wuauserv

Reboot

Joshy, Sep 25, 2015
Thema:

Windows doesn't update

1. Windows doesn't update - Similar Threads - doesn't update

2. Windows 10 just doesn't want to stop automatically updating my Touchpad on Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 just doesn't want to stop automatically updating my Touchpad on Laptop: Got a small, but annoying issue here. Recently since MS was pulling the "security updates"-plug on Windows 7 I upgraded my old Acer Aspire 5750G to Windows 10. Everything was fine after the upgrade save for my Touchpad. My Touchpad has an edge scroll on the side of it, which...
  3. Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer: I have been trying to update my computer first of all from 1803 to 1809 and now 1909 since May 2019 and it won't work for either. Microsoft have tried every possible method and they say only a clean install can now be tried. Why should I have to go to all this bother trying...
  4. Windows Update Service stuck at "Stopping". Taskkill doesn't work.

Windows Update Service stuck at "Stopping". Taskkill doesn't work.: I have this problem for like days now. The wuauserv Windows Update Service was stuck at stopping. Trying "taskkill /f /PID 9272" doesn't work. it just returns; there is no running instance of the task....
  5. My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent FH4 update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent FH4 update...: Hello, After the latest FH4 update (series 17) my game crashes every time I start the game. I use Windows 10, GTX 1060 3gb and an Intel i5 7400k. Anyone else with the same issue? Best regards (I have asked this in the Swedish forums since im Swedish but I figured I...
  6. After last Windows 10 update my Welcome Facial Recognition Doesn't Work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After last Windows 10 update my Welcome Facial Recognition Doesn't Work: When I go to my account settings my Welcome screen set up says I don't have a compatible camera to do this. I've had my Surface Pro for about 5 years and had no problem with the welcome screen facial recognition at sign in until the last Windows update occurred. I get a...
  7. My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent update...: Hello! I just bought FH4 for my PC. I have been playing it for around 1-2 months and everything has worked perfectly until now, there recently was an update (Series 17). Now when I try to open the game it just loads like 2 secs and then it closes, I have watched some videos...
  8. 1803 has reached end of service. Check for updates doesn't offer me anything. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1803 has reached end of service. Check for updates doesn't offer me anything. What should I do?: From past experience I know it's probably because of a compatibility issue. But as I understand it, I can't get any Security Intelligence Updates until I've upgraded to 1909. I have backups and will make a system image with Macrium before starting the update, so if is it...
  9. Windows Updates doesn't seem to load

Windows Updates doesn't seem to load: Hello, I have a Dell Venue 11 Pro and I was trying to install some security updates. As you can see from my horrible picture it just stays there and keeps on showing dots like its loading. This issue has only recently started happening like 4 days ago. I've left the device...
  10. Update doesn't work/ edge doesnt work/ microsoft hub dosn't work/ sound doesn't work since...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update doesn't work/ edge doesnt work/ microsoft hub dosn't work/ sound doesn't work since...: Hello , Since I have upgraded my windows from 7 to 10 my microsoft Edge doesn't work, Microsoft Update doesn't work it says error and they couldn't connect to the update server. I can't connect my microsoft 10 using a microsoft account it say errors 0x80190001 and if i try...