Windows 10: Windows doesn't update

Discus and support Windows doesn't update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm running windows technically preview and my computer doesn't update to build 10547. I got this message for 5 days that it requires a restart to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joshy, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Joshy Win User

Windows doesn't update

I'm running windows technically preview and my computer doesn't update to build 10547. I got this message for 5 days that it requires a restart to install which i did plenty of times *Think

Is there a way to force the update?

:)

Joshy, Sep 24, 2015

2. Critical error, Cortana and start menu not working

Doesn't work

Windows-doesn't wok, Sep 24, 2015
  3. Windows update_1900101 Windows 10

I haven't been able to install Windows 10 due to the following error: C1900101-20017. Any idea what this is and does it mean I'm out of luck?

Windows update-1900101, Sep 24, 2015
  4. Joshy Win User

Windows doesn't update

Fixed!

Deleted WINDOWS BT and SoftwareDistribution\Download\* Folders

CMD

Cd %windir%
    Net stop wuauserv
    Rd /s SoftwareDistribution
    Net start wuauserv

Reboot

Joshy, Sep 25, 2015
Thema:

Windows doesn't update

1. Windows doesn't update - Similar Threads - doesn't update

2. What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?: Hello, I am currently trying to update to windows 11 but the Windows update tab from the settings says that the pc doesn't meet the requirements to upgrade it, but the pc health check app says that the pc does meet the requirements, any idea on what i should or could do?Also...
  3. What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?: Hello, I am currently trying to update to windows 11 but the Windows update tab from the settings says that the pc doesn't meet the requirements to upgrade it, but the pc health check app says that the pc does meet the requirements, any idea on what i should or could do?Also...
  4. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update: problem started now it also happened before . i want to fix this . it says that didn't work make sure the Bluetooth device is still discoverable .. and it is discoverable...
  5. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update: problem started now it also happened before . i want to fix this . it says that didn't work make sure the Bluetooth device is still discoverable .. and it is discoverable...
  6. What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  9. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  10. Window's Update Doesn't Update

Window's Update Doesn't Update: 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 is set to Pending restart.I have clicked Restart now, it loads but nothing happens, scheduled restart. Update and Restart, Update and shutdown. All it does is Either Shutdown or Restart my...