Windows 10: Windows doesn't work

Discus and support Windows doesn't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i turn on my computerwindows 10, suddenly all icons disappear from desktop and i can't access the start menu and anything in taskbar, even when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by O.AlNassbi, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Windows doesn't work

When i turn on my computerwindows 10, suddenly all icons disappear from desktop and i can't access the start menu and anything in taskbar, even when i click ctrl alt delete i can't access task manager.

What is the problem, and what should i do?

:)

O.AlNassbi, Jan 30, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 30, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Bushka Win User

Windows doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows doesn't work

1. Windows doesn't work - Similar Threads - doesn't

2. "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem: have tried everything to find out why my PC can't do any screen recordings or replace. It can screenshot but that's it really. I did try game DVR also tried registry keys but they don't seem to work out for me. And I do have the minimum requirements to record, so why is it...
  3. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  4. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  5. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  6. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements: I have Nvidia GeForce 920m that shows in directx system, that it can operate directx 12, but at the same time max operational is 11, witch makes no sense. It's like saying ,, I can bench press 120kg, but I will never actually use my max strength, even I can,, . I'm asking why...
  7. Can operate directx 12 but System doesn't allow running games with directx 12 requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?: In the morning I had Wi-Fi on my laptop. I went to work & when I got home I didn't have it anymore. I tried updating the laptop, but nothing happened. I don't know what else to do. I'm confused why my laptop lost the Wi-Fi option. Someone please help me. I have to use USB...
  9. My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?

My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?: In the morning I had Wi-Fi on my laptop. I went to work & when I got home I didn't have it anymore. I tried updating the laptop, but nothing happened. I don't know what else to do. I'm confused why my laptop lost the Wi-Fi option. Someone please help me. I have to use USB...
  10. Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password: I am trying to log in to the work computer using a remote area connection from my home computer. The IT guy says there is a problem with my computer but it was working last week and I've made no changes to my home computer. The work server went down over the weekend and they...