Windows 10: Windows doing windows things

Discus and support Windows doing windows things in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Myth2156 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/q2h3l0/windows_doing_windows_things/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Myth2156, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Windows doing windows things

/u/Myth2156, Oct 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 6, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows doing windows things

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows doing windows things

1. Windows doing windows things - Similar Threads - doing things

2. How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?: My Microsoft Store keeps saying "Sorry about that!" the second I open it and I keep refreshing, restarting and shutting down the computer, but nothing works. I've also followed several different tutorials, but none of them worked. I have a school ThinkPad. How do I fix this?...
  3. How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?: My Microsoft Store keeps saying "Sorry about that!" the second I open it and I keep refreshing, restarting and shutting down the computer, but nothing works. I've also followed several different tutorials, but none of them worked. I have a school ThinkPad. How do I fix this?...
  4. How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar: How do i remove the AI app named "co-pilot" that has randomly appeared on my taskbar? I have attempted the normal ways, like going through the settings app, or rightclicking the icon. No such option exists. How do i get rid of this ai that i DID NOT ask to be on my computer....
  5. How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar

How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar: How do i remove the AI app named "co-pilot" that has randomly appeared on my taskbar? I have attempted the normal ways, like going through the settings app, or rightclicking the icon. No such option exists. How do i get rid of this ai that i DID NOT ask to be on my computer....
  6. How do i get more storage even though i deleted every thing possibel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i get more storage even though i deleted every thing possibel: Look... i was trying to reinstall windows 10 again on my pc but i just cant have enough storage. I deleted everything possible even some system files every bit of program except the system files but is still says i dont have enough storage. My pc have 32 gb and i just need...
  7. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't do a lot of thing on my windows: Can any microsoft agent help me please. I am having a problem in which many things I try to do get refused for example when deleting an app a pop up showed and said" Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device " and I had the options of yes and no but now I...
  8. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

I can't do a lot of thing on my windows: Can any microsoft agent help me please. I am having a problem in which many things I try to do get refused for example when deleting an app a pop up showed and said" Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device " and I had the options of yes and no but now I...
  9. I can't do a lot of thing on my windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048