Windows 10: Windows doing windows things

Discus and support Windows doing windows things in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Myth2156 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/q2h3l0/windows_doing_windows_things/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Myth2156, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Windows doing windows things

/u/Myth2156, Oct 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 6, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows doing windows things

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows doing windows things

1. Windows doing windows things - Similar Threads - doing things

2. Keyboard and mouse acting strange doing things they arent supposed tok

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse acting strange doing things they arent supposed tok: Hello!I have a HP laptop and i have an issue. Everything worked normally fine for more than a year then i spilt some water on keyboard of the laptop but immediately wiped all the water off and removed the keys to wipe out the water that remaind there. Now i have an issue. My...
  3. My PC keeps hibernating when I am doing things.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC keeps hibernating when I am doing things.: My computer is hibernating even when the option is off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-hibernating-when-i-am-doing-things/2ee9611c-d88d-4ff9-9c52-1d730dadf94c
  4. What are some legal things I can do to help take away MS's market share, hurt the company, etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What are some legal things I can do to help take away MS's market share, hurt the company, etc.: I'm done.I understand capitalism fairly well and I understand that if a person makes a pretty good product and I want to use it that's on me to deal with little issues. But if person markets their roast beef sandwich and puts the marketing to wub wubstep, and says how amazing...
  5. I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things.: I do not know how to remove the second English layout, I've tried alot of things. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-know-how-to-remove-the-second-english/d176f8d3-b753-44d1-a94a-ef9a60d20035
  6. Windows FORCED the Feature Update , now things don't work , how do I force stop future...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows FORCED the Feature Update , now things don't work , how do I force stop future...: I made a topic about this trying to find out how to STOP Microsoft from PERMANENTLY DOWNLOADING FEATURE UPDATES , not just not installing them , but preventing them from Downloading in the first place ..... the people who responded felt the same as me ... yet some JERKWAD...
  7. Notepad doing strange thing!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad doing strange thing!: Today is bit more lazy day. So I did a very stupid thing. I wrote zeroes of whole text file. Then I finally surprised! It stuck and on task manager I saw it takes upto 2.4 GB of RAM. So I stop writing it and saved it to text file. Then, it's 1.21GB text file. I couldn't read...
  8. Windows update always puts things on the desktop I do not want

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update always puts things on the desktop I do not want: Well...once again Microsoft has decided that they, not me - not the user, not the customer - chooses what is shown on the desktop and taskbar. Every time Windows 10 does an update and there apparently is not way to stop the updates from auto installing and changing everything...
  9. How do I remove this new news/weather thing on my taskbar in Windows 10?

How do I remove this new news/weather thing on my taskbar in Windows 10?: Hi, I just installed a few new Windows 10 updates and after restarting my computer there's this new tab on my taskbar that shows the weather and a bunch of clickbait news articles on MSN. I tried looking through my settings and right clicking my taskbar and there doesn't...
  10. How do you hide this annoying thing in Windows 10

How do you hide this annoying thing in Windows 10: how do you hide this annoying thing in Windows 10? Microsoft needs to stop putting annoying things in Windows, i miss windows 7 so much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-hide-this-annoying-thing-in-windows-10/f94098c3-4a5a-407e-80a8-7c49f4d2cf12