Windows 10: Windows done broke

Discus and support Windows done broke in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok. So I have never posted a question nor had to post a question about my computer. But, the other day, I had an outlet catch fire. Long story short my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DomK435, Jul 7, 2019.

1. DomK435 Win User

Windows done broke

Ok. So I have never posted a question nor had to post a question about my computer. But, the other day, I had an outlet catch fire. Long story short my computer got shut off all of a sudden, and when I turned it back on, it just stopped doing everything normally. I had lost like 25% of windows drivers, my graphics driver, anything that is plugged in, has to have the driver manually installed three times before it works. I have all of a sudden 40 updates, no lie, and none of them will install. I have the error code, Error 0x800703e3. I have looked up 10 different solutions for these problems, none of them will work. I can not update any drivers for my graphics card and windows. I can not reset my computer to factory. Even picking both options in an amount of different ways, it always has an error 5 minutes in and undoes changes. I have tried to reinstall windows, both through boot flash drive, and windows itself. And trust me, I have used the troubleshooter lol.

I also do not know what info you need about my computer so here is everything off of the summary page of system info Windows done broke :):

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name DESKTOP-VM9MCJV
    System Manufacturer HP
    System Model OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-0xxx
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU 4NM65AA#ABA
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3192 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date AMI F.20, 5/20/2019
    SMBIOS Version 3.2
    Embedded Controller Version 29.36
    BIOS Mode UEFI
    BaseBoard Manufacturer HP
    BaseBoard Product 84FD
    BaseBoard Version 00
    Platform Role Desktop
    Secure Boot State On
    PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View
    Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
    System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
    Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume5
    Locale United States
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.17763.503"
    User Name DESKTOP-VM9MCJV\dckam
    Time Zone Mountain Daylight Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB
    Available Physical Memory 11.8 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 31.9 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 27.6 GB
    Page File Space 16.0 GB
    Page File C:\pagefile.sys
    Kernel DMA Protection Off
    Virtualization-based security Not enabled
    Device Encryption Support Elevation Required to View
    Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
    Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

:)

DomK435, Jul 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 broke my steam

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try updating the Video card drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Video card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Method 2: Try installing the game in Compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the Game setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the Game and check.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by crazzilla replied on August 3, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 & Steam Gaming - most games broke

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 7, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows done broke

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows done broke

1. Windows done broke - Similar Threads - done broke

2. Audio plays louds for 2sec and then it becomes lit bit low i very tired i done all methods...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio plays louds for 2sec and then it becomes lit bit low i very tired i done all methods...: I am hp pavilion gaming 5600h 1650 After come update i face issue in which the audio becomes low.For first two seconds it play its maximum sound and becomes lit bit low after.If we play pause same senario happens.I tried all methods like updating drivers and methods but...
  3. Audio plays louds for 2sec and then it becomes lit bit low i very tired i done all methods...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio plays louds for 2sec and then it becomes lit bit low i very tired i done all methods...: I am hp pavilion gaming 5600h 1650 After come update i face issue in which the audio becomes low.For first two seconds it play its maximum sound and becomes lit bit low after.If we play pause same senario happens.I tried all methods like updating drivers and methods but...
  4. just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and...: just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and i dont have permissions on my cpu to do anything i mean anything what do i do?...
  5. just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and...

just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and...: just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and i dont have permissions on my cpu to do anything i mean anything what do i do?...
  6. ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??: cand apas pe lista note sau setari la sticky note windows 10 se deschide microsoft edge cu pagina msn when I click on the list of notes or settings in sticky note windows 10, microsoft edge opens with the msn page...
  7. Pc is crashing and I'm so done. This has mentally broke me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is crashing and I'm so done. This has mentally broke me.: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  8. Pc is crashing and I'm so done. This has mentally broke me.

Pc is crashing and I'm so done. This has mentally broke me.: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  9. Pc is crashing and I'm so done. This has mentally broke me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My taskbar buttons done broke

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My taskbar buttons done broke: For the past week or so the buttons on my task bar haven't been working. I can't open Start, Search, Notifications, settings, etc, however I can open apps pinned to the taskbar. I've tried restarting windows explorer, rebooting my computer, running antivirus, looking for...