Windows 10: Windows don't have text

Discus and support Windows don't have text in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. Today after unistall some codecs (for media player classic) and after this my server don't have a text and I cant see and doing nothing. Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Thanos92, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Thanos92 Win User

Windows don't have text

Hello. Today after unistall some codecs (for media player classic) and after this my server don't have a text and I cant see and doing nothing. Also before 2 days i make some Group policy changes!
    It's seems like this:

Windows don't have text no-windows-10-icon-15.jpg

I try a method with CMD but I can't do it because as I say I can't see nothing.
    I unistall some windows updates but again nothing fixed. I cant restore the Windows because i dont see nothing!
    Please help me.
    Thanks

:)

Thanos92, Dec 1, 2020

2. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Hello,
    I have a computer touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03.

When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically.

This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something.

I know how I would do for an older version but not this one.

Can I maybe get some help about this?

Regards Johan

JohanKarlsson96, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Windows don't have text

Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Hello,

I have a touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03.

When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically.

This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something.

I know how I would do for an older version but not this one.

Can I maybe get some help about this?

Regards Johan

JohanKarlsson96, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows don't have text

1. Windows don't have text - Similar Threads - don't text

2. Large email stuck in trash -Don't want to lose text!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large email stuck in trash -Don't want to lose text!: I am using the Windows 10 email app. I tried to send a file that was too large and got stuck in the Outgoing box. I am a lot typed in the email and would like to remove the images but copy the text to a new email. Moved the email to Trash but now won't load in trash. How can...
  3. Large email stuck in trash -Don't want to lose text!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large email stuck in trash -Don't want to lose text!: I am using the Windows 10 email app. I tried to send a file that was too large and got stuck in the Outgoing box. I am a lot typed in the email and would like to remove the images but copy the text to a new email. Moved the email to Trash but now won't load in trash. How can...
  4. I don't want the spaces automatically added before and after the text while pasting from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want the spaces automatically added before and after the text while pasting from...: I have a new PC with WIN 11. Now when I paste the text from the clipboard, it adds aumatically spaces before and after the text. It could be a nice feature for certain languages, but definately a hussle for Chinese. As we do not need spaces between words.So how can I disable...
  5. I don't want the spaces automatically added before and after the text while pasting from...

I don't want the spaces automatically added before and after the text while pasting from...: I have a new PC with WIN 11. Now when I paste the text from the clipboard, it adds aumatically spaces before and after the text. It could be a nice feature for certain languages, but definately a hussle for Chinese. As we do not need spaces between words.So how can I disable...
  6. What do I do when I don't receive a text message to VERIFY MY IDENTITY. The last 4 digits...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What do I do when I don't receive a text message to VERIFY MY IDENTITY. The last 4 digits...: What do I do when I don't receive a text message to VERIFY MY IDENTITY. The last 4 digits match my phone number, but no text message reaches my phone with a code...
  7. What do I do when I don't receive a text message to VERIFY MY IDENTITY. The last 4 digits...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do when I don't receive a text message to VERIFY MY IDENTITY. The last 4 digits...: What do I do when I don't receive a text message to VERIFY MY IDENTITY. The last 4 digits match my phone number, but no text message reaches my phone with a code...
  8. What do I do when I don't receive a text message to VERIFY MY IDENTITY. The last 4 digits...

9. how can I fix the text and icon selections tool that don't work in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I fix the text and icon selections tool that don't work in Windows 11?: I have Windows 11, but the text and icon selections tool doesn't work. I cannot select text with my mouse nor do the arrow keys on my keyboard work. Both are in perfect order, with drivers up to date. They worked perfectly in safe mode, but it has been an absolute nightmare...
  10. how can I fix the text and icon selections tool that don't work in Windows 11?

how can I fix the text and icon selections tool that don't work in Windows 11?: I have Windows 11, but the text and icon selections tool doesn't work. I cannot select text with my mouse nor do the arrow keys on my keyboard work. Both are in perfect order, with drivers up to date. They worked perfectly in safe mode, but it has been an absolute nightmare...