Windows 10: Windows don't let me choose the keyboard layout...

Discus and support Windows don't let me choose the keyboard layout... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a AZERTY keyboard but Windows choose a "french traditional layout" that are in QWERTY and not the regular french, If I add the regular french it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Meniro_, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Windows don't let me choose the keyboard layout...

I have a AZERTY keyboard but Windows choose a "french traditional layout" that are in QWERTY and not the regular french, If I add the regular french it auto remove at start and the traditional is not show in the list of layout so I cannot delete it...

(Yes I'm very bad at English sorry)

submitted by /u/Meniro_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Meniro_, Jan 17, 2021

2. Stuck in “choose keyboard layout” loop

My Acer laptop running Windows 10 is stuck in a choose keyboard layout loop.

Every time I select the US keyboard the laptop just shuts down and reboots.

It then comes back to the Choose keyboard layout page.

Is there a way to fix this that doesn't involve a whole lot of complicated steps?

IanWil2007, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Windows don't let me choose the keyboard layout...

Keyboard charachters don´t match

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1.Go to
    Settings > Time & language >
    Region & language.

2.Select
    Add a language.

3.Select the language you want to use from the list, then choose which region's version you want to use. Your download will begin immediately.

I would also suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Change your keyboard layout

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-add-an-input-language-to-your-pc#v1h=tab01

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows don't let me choose the keyboard layout...

1. Windows don't let me choose the keyboard layout... - Similar Threads - don't let choose

2. Windows Keyboard Layout - Not Letting Me Remove American English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Keyboard Layout - Not Letting Me Remove American English: Windows Specifications From: System -> AboutEdition:Windows 11 ProVersion:21H2Installed on:11/‎19/‎2021OS build:22000.376Experience:Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.376.0Problem Description:Windows won't let me remove American English keyboard profile, while display...
  3. Windows Keyboard Layout - Not Letting Me Remove American English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Keyboard Layout - Not Letting Me Remove American English: Windows Specifications From: System -> AboutEdition:Windows 11 ProVersion:21H2Installed on:11/‎19/‎2021OS build:22000.376Experience:Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.376.0Problem Description:Windows won't let me remove American English keyboard profile, while display...
  4. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  5. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  6. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose your keyboard layout: My computer has been running Windows 10 for a several months. It recently booted up into a screen that says Choose your keyboard layout. The keyboard and the rest of the computer is locked at that point and can't go any further. I have seen a recommended approach for using a...
  8. Windows stuck at choose a keyboard layout

Windows stuck at choose a keyboard layout: I have an old desktop running on Windows 10. Out of nowhere, the screen went crazy. I rebooted, and now the current situation is: The screen is always sort of weird but I can sort of read what is displayed. I can initially get into the BIOS setup menu before windows...
  9. Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option

Computer constant choose keyboard layout then to choose an option: so today I was on and i reset my pc and it just randomly happened. my laptop was a lenevo g50 i unstalled a program and I just got stuckin a blue screen then i tried to shut down then it got to choose youe keyboard layout then i clicked US then got me to choose and option....
  10. Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".

Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".: Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem 23237