Windows 10: Windows don't start after update

Discus and support Windows don't start after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi can someone help me after update this morning my PC doesn't start it goes directly to Automatic Repair but there I cant do anything because is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AntonVasev, May 8, 2021.

1. Windows don't start after update

Hi can someone help me after update this morning my PC doesn't start it goes directly to Automatic Repair but there I cant do anything because is always asking for my password and the say password is not correct.

:)

AntonVasev, May 8, 2021
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 8, 2021
  3. rian30 Win User
    Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, May 8, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows don't start after update

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows don't start after update

1. Windows don't start after update - Similar Threads - don't start update

2. Notebook don't boot after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notebook don't boot after windows update: My Samsung NP900X3E notebook don't boot up after windows update. It restarts till manufacturer logo and then restarts again and again. Till windows update it worked fine. I reinstaled windows, and it was fine till windows update sesion and crashes again. Windows 10 Home....
  3. Notebook don't boot after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notebook don't boot after windows update: My Samsung NP900X3E notebook don't boot up after windows update. It restarts till manufacturer logo and then restarts again and again. Till windows update it worked fine. I reinstaled windows, and it was fine till windows update sesion and crashes again. Windows 10 Home....
  4. windows don't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows don't start: Hi,on a Lenovo Think Centre M710safter a simple restarting, win10 don't start , probably after a windows upgrade The only thin i can do is "automatic restart" in a blue screen., but after a diagnostic screen , i'm still standing from the beginningI'm waiting for an...
  5. My PC Don't start after windows 10 2004 update.

My PC Don't start after windows 10 2004 update.: My PC Don't start after windows 10 2004 update. My Pc is stick in booting loop. I got a black screen first. Secondly, i get a lenovo screen. And thirdly i get black screen where it says searching for media. And then it repeats the same sequence. I tried loading a...
  6. Windows not starting after update

Windows not starting after update: So recently i updated my windows 10 While using it got laggy so i restarted. It keeps showing CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Cant even enter safe mode. Automatic repair doesnt work. 'Reset this pc' option doesnt work 'uninstall updates' doesnt work I didnt save my files so...
  7. My ASUS laptop don't start up after Bios update

My ASUS laptop don't start up after Bios update: Hi I have an asus N551JQ today I updated Bios to last version after that the update installation had finished my laptop restarted then I have seen just a blue page which has boot , security ,etc please help me what I have to do now to fix this? thank you...
  8. Windows not starting after update

Windows not starting after update: Left the pc to update and came back to it stuck on the lenovo starting screen and cant get past it have tried turning off 3 times to get the recovery but that doesnt work have tried making a usb recovery drive and that didnt fix and also tried to install fresh from usb that...
  9. After a Windows Update, my action center and start menu don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    After a Windows Update, my action center and start menu don't work: Hello, I've been running a Windows 10 laptop for about seven months now and haven't had any issue with it until it decided to automatically update this week. And ever since then, I've been having an issue with my laptop's taskbar. If I click on either the start menu or action...
  10. Windows will not start after starting windows update

Windows will not start after starting windows update: Hi, This problem is regarding a Dell E6220 laptop. Windows 10 installed. Problem: After a shutdown of the computer it started installing windows updates that hadn't been done for a while. It started updating as normal (the percentage was increasing all the time but...