Windows 10: windows dont work

Discus and support windows dont work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; pretty sad we have a company that built an email system that you click on a email and reply you reply to your self and not them. Office does not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, May 11, 2020.

1. windows dont work

pretty sad we have a company that built an email system that you click on a email and reply you reply to your self and not them. Office does not work at all, windows does not work at all. Severely bggish and underdevelope but let me guess we have all these MVP's you will read what I wrote and probably will say oh you need to reinstall windows, yup only way to fix it, yup yup yup. When the only to solution to fix even the smallest issue is to reinstall windows you have a serious problem but as if that helps, even fresh installs are broken. networking is broken, windows 10 is not safe, not secure, windows 7 is faster. bottom line. all windows is is ****, they know this, they pretend to listen and give us what we want but who asked for any of this, then they never fix one thing, just add more useless ****. xp 15 processess, 7 40 processess, win 10 over 200 processess and i am the only one who made a stink about this and somehow we have high qualified professionals that accept this and thinks it is cool. edge crashes for no reason, MS thinks they can charge for HEVC extension, not one setting sticks, explorer is constantly changing itself, icons disappear on there own, programs uninstall on there own, look at task manager, 30 useless windows processes are running for no reason, cortana is disabled but it is running, i end task it and it comes back 3x harder. 40 years, 1 trillion dollars, 100k employees and what do you get? poop.

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, May 11, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 11, 2020
  4. windows dont work

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 11, 2020
Thema:

windows dont work

1. windows dont work - Similar Threads - dont

2. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.: Hello,My computer restarted randomly even though I snooze updates and do them manually once every 2 weeks when all my open work is saved properly. I was running a simulation the past few days and came home to my computer restarted, losing the work over the past few days. In...
  3. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.: Hello,My computer restarted randomly even though I snooze updates and do them manually once every 2 weeks when all my open work is saved properly. I was running a simulation the past few days and came home to my computer restarted, losing the work over the past few days. In...
  4. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  6. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  7. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  9. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  10. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Customization