Windows 10: windows download error

Discus and support windows download error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i factory reset my old computer to sell and now whenever i turn it on its stuck on a loop of downloading windows and just stays at 64%, restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by erectnelson, Apr 28, 2019.

1. windows download error

i factory reset my old computer to sell and now whenever i turn it on its stuck on a loop of downloading windows and just stays at 64%, restarting almost every 20 seconds. i was wondering if there were any fixes or ways to trouble shoot this. please help.

:)

erectnelson, Apr 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 28, 2019
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! windows download error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile windows download error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile windows download error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile windows download error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile windows download error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin windows download error :D

4. Wombo Win User

windows download error

Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

windows download error [​IMG]

Wombo, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

windows download error

1. windows download error - Similar Threads - download error

2. When I download Windows 10, error code is 0x80070003-0xA0003. Can you explain what is problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I download Windows 10, error code is 0x80070003-0xA0003. Can you explain what is problem?: My email address removed PII https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-download-windows-10-error-code-is/6f4811e5-d00b-4b01-a0c4-f02ea8dcbce8
  3. Download error - 0x80240437 windows 11, version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download error - 0x80240437 windows 11, version 23H2: Im trying to perform a windows update but it fails with the download error Download error - 0x80240437.Any help would be nice? I have already tried the troubleshooter but stil not fixed.Im running Windows 11 Enterprise version 22H2 currently....
  4. Download error - 0x80240437 windows 11, version 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download error - 0x80240437 windows 11, version 23H2: Im trying to perform a windows update but it fails with the download error Download error - 0x80240437.Any help would be nice? I have already tried the troubleshooter but stil not fixed.Im running Windows 11 Enterprise version 22H2 currently....
  5. what is download error ox80072f8f?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is download error ox80072f8f?: Trying to download Windows version 10 to old Sony Vaio with Microsoft 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-download-error-ox80072f8f/21d78501-7aa2-4f4b-8b05-dda87af1ccfc
  6. what is download error ox80072f8f?

what is download error ox80072f8f?: Trying to download Windows version 10 to old Sony Vaio with Microsoft 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-download-error-ox80072f8f/21d78501-7aa2-4f4b-8b05-dda87af1ccfc
  7. error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux: error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux it says"" We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when...
  8. error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux

error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux: error downloading windows 10 iso from firefox browser on kali linux it says"" We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when...
  9. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  10. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...