Windows 10: windows download freezing

Discus and support windows download freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows not completing download at 64% and keeps showing that over and over. f keys don't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by charles2019, Nov 15, 2019.

1. windows download freezing

windows not completing download at 64% and keeps showing that over and over. f keys don't work

:)

charles2019, Nov 15, 2019

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 15, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

windows download freezing

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

windows download freezing

1. windows download freezing - Similar Threads - download freezing

2. "Downloads" pinned to Quick Start freezes Explorer when I download file with long name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Downloads" pinned to Quick Start freezes Explorer when I download file with long name: Hello everybody,When I download a file with a long name and try to access the "Downloads" folder pinned in Quick Access on Explorer, the program freezes. I have to go into the Task Manager and restart it. Then I have to navigate to Downloads from another way and rename that...
  3. "Downloads" pinned to Quick Start freezes Explorer when I download file with long name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Downloads" pinned to Quick Start freezes Explorer when I download file with long name: Hello everybody,When I download a file with a long name and try to access the "Downloads" folder pinned in Quick Access on Explorer, the program freezes. I have to go into the Task Manager and restart it. Then I have to navigate to Downloads from another way and rename that...
  4. My internet connection freezes when downloading ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet connection freezes when downloading ANYTHING: Hello, the issue is really simple, Whenever i download anything my personal internet freezes/dissapears, if im downloading anything trough my browser it cancels and says "red error", my yt videos/discord calls, Anything that uses internet, is like whenever i start downloading...
  5. My internet connection freezes when downloading ANYTHING

My internet connection freezes when downloading ANYTHING: Hello, the issue is really simple, Whenever i download anything my personal internet freezes/dissapears, if im downloading anything trough my browser it cancels and says "red error", my yt videos/discord calls, Anything that uses internet, is like whenever i start downloading...
  6. My internet connection freezes when downloading ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Edge freezes when I try to find and upload a anything from Downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge freezes when I try to find and upload a anything from Downloads: Microsoft edge freezes when I try to find something under downloads and I cannot get to what I am looking for nor am I able to upload anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-freezes-when-i-try-to-find-and-upload-a/0804c9a7-ccc5-4e36-823e-38a2f9dca3e4
  8. Edge freezes when I try to find and upload a anything from Downloads

Edge freezes when I try to find and upload a anything from Downloads: Microsoft edge freezes when I try to find something under downloads and I cannot get to what I am looking for nor am I able to upload anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-freezes-when-i-try-to-find-and-upload-a/0804c9a7-ccc5-4e36-823e-38a2f9dca3e4
  9. PC keeps freezing during download, games loading, chkdsk, e.t.c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps freezing during download, games loading, chkdsk, e.t.c: I am having this issue where my PC just completely freezes, the monitor display is frozen and the mouse won't move, I have had this issue about 3 times now but I forgot what i did to solve it, I have run an sfc scan which didn't find any integrity violations, a mdsched, which...
  10. PC keeps freezing during download, games loading, chkdsk, e.t.c

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps freezing during download, games loading, chkdsk, e.t.c: I am having this issue where my PC just completely freezes, the monitor display is frozen and the mouse won't move, I have had this issue about 3 times now but I forgot what i did to solve it, I have run an sfc scan which didn't find any integrity violations, a mdsched, which...