Windows 10: Windows download isn’t working

Discus and support Windows download isn’t working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]I have no idea what this is or how to fix it please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BlueMoonYT, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Windows download isn’t working

Windows download isn’t working [​IMG]I have no idea what this is or how to fix it please help

:)

BlueMoonYT, Nov 30, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Windows download isn’t working

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows download isn’t working

1. Windows download isn’t working - Similar Threads - download isn’t working

2. Bluetooth isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth isn’t working.: Hi, so my pc just suddenly turned off Bluetooth and I can’t turn it back on. Ive tried updating the drivers, then I uninstalled them, and other things but I don’t know what to do. At this point I feel like factory resetting my pc just to try to fix it. Any suggestions could...
  3. Bluetooth isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth isn’t working.: Hi, so my pc just suddenly turned off Bluetooth and I can’t turn it back on. Ive tried updating the drivers, then I uninstalled them, and other things but I don’t know what to do. At this point I feel like factory resetting my pc just to try to fix it. Any suggestions could...
  4. Bluetooth isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Ethernet isn’t working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet isn’t working: Trouble shooting says “‘Ethernet’ doesn’t have a valid IP configuration” anyone know how to fix this... happened out of nowhere. submitted by /u/keaton-s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k41pq4/ethernet_isnt_working/
  6. Mic isn’t working

Mic isn’t working: I am using a Bluetooth headset. I can hear the audio but the mic is not working. I tried to fix the issue and updated the Bluetooth drivers but that didn’t help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-isnt-working/1b48c9d9-b389-4746-9d3c-9dc5cca29555
  7. Sound isn’t working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound isn’t working: Sound isn’t working For some reason I can’t get any sound to work whether I have headphones or not. For some reason it does work when I am in audacity, but not in google, or in the windows manage sound devices test, or anything else I have tried. submitted by /u/adkl23...
  8. Keyboard isn’t working in windows

Keyboard isn’t working in windows: So i was switching between one game to another and my pc crashed then when i booted it back up my keyboard wasnt working so i looked up stuff and tried all i think i could with what they told me and i went in to the device manager went to properties and it tells me i have a...
  9. Spacebar isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spacebar isn’t working: I use Toshiba Satellite L755 laptop and Windows 10. The spacebar key stopped working on my laptop. When I click on it, there is no response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spacebar-isnt-working/90516337-6620-4df8-aeb4-776dec6f0ca5
  10. Scanner isn’t working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanner isn’t working: I am unable to scan papers using my Brother DCP-145C printer. I tried to install software for Brother printers compatible with Windows 10, but the install program informs me the USB cable is not plugged in but it IS plugged in. Any help is really appreciated because I need...