Windows 10: Windows Download PC Health Check

Discus and support Windows Download PC Health Check in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried to download PCHealth Check but it says "Blocked because this type of file may harm your device" Come on Microsoft, get your act together... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterEdwards_066, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Windows Download PC Health Check

Tried to download PCHealth Check but it says "Blocked because this type of file may harm your device" Come on Microsoft, get your act together

:)

PeterEdwards_066, Oct 14, 2021
  2. PPF
    ppf Win User

PC Health check

My PC Health check suggests I install a clean version of windows. But, the warnings are
    • Fresh start removes third-party antivirus software and all apps that don't come standard with Windows. This includes Microsoft apps such as Office, any desktop apps that came preinstalled on your device, and any Windows desktop apps, such
      as your device manufacturer's apps, support apps, and drivers. It keeps only Microsoft Store apps that your manufacturer installed.
    • You won't be able to recover the apps that are removed. You'll need to manually reinstall them.
    • You may lose your digital licenses, digital content associated with apps, or other digital entitlements for apps, which may impact your ability to use apps or app-related content that you paid for.
    Can I please clarify this? Does it mean I will lose all my Microsoft office software and printer drivers? It hardly seems worth the trouble. is there a way I can just clean up my current version of windows? Many thanks.

3. PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :
    Windows Download PC Health Check [​IMG]

Specs :

good start...........*sarc

bug locker, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Windows Download PC Health Check

PC Health Check - Windows 11

So I downloaded the PC Health Check app on my Laptop to see if it will run Windows 11 and the message says "This PC can't run Windows 11". So my question is, will there be a workaround to bypass that when Windows 11 comes available to download? I just think that's dumb that it's not compatible, considering this computer is less than a year old. Laptop in reference is an HP 255 G7.

Picture included for example:

Windows 10 Version 21H1

Jesse Williams, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows Download PC Health Check

1. Windows Download PC Health Check - Similar Threads - Download Health Check

2. PC Health Check download warning?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check download warning?: I was trying to set up one of my older pc's running windows 10 and tried to download the PC Health Check app from Microsoft support and that link redirected me to the following link:...
  3. PC Health Check download warning?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health Check download warning?: I was trying to set up one of my older pc's running windows 10 and tried to download the PC Health Check app from Microsoft support and that link redirected me to the following link:...
  4. PC Health Check download warning?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Health Check

PC Health Check: Really? Were using scamware naming schemes now? I saw this **** installed on my PC and thought I had been duped. Is there a way to keep this from reinstalling itself? I am also not in the slightest interested in Windows 11 and would like all recommendations to upgrade...
  6. PC health check

PC health check: Why is it when I run PC Health Check on my Dell Inspiron I5559-3347, it come back with Processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11. It shows the CPU as Intel Core i5-6200U. It seems like all the requirements to run Windows 11 are checked ok for this CPU, so why is it...
  7. PC Health Check

PC Health Check: Hi, I just wanna kindly ask if it's still okay to download Windows 11 on my laptop even though there's no "Check Now" on the PC Health Check where I could see if my laptop is compatible with the newly released windows? I'm so confused and full hesitation to go since I don't...
  8. PC HEALTH CHECK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC HEALTH CHECK: pc health check states that my laptop meets all minimum requirements for upgrade but till now there is no update for windows 11 in update and security section. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check/0a184cb2-8e8d-4639-bedd-0fd3521338f4
  9. PC health check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC health check: I googled PC Health Check to down the app. Then I went to the microsoft site to download it. But it said "coming soon". As I can't download it , I also can't check if my laptop will supports Windows 11. Is there any other ways to check for the compatibility? Or any other ways...
  10. PC Health check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Health check: My PC Health check suggests I install a clean version of windows. But, the warnings are Fresh start removes third-party antivirus software and all apps that don't come standard with Windows. This includes Microsoft apps such as Office, any desktop apps that came...