Windows 10: windows download tool

Discus and support windows download tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have downloaded the tool tried running from both c: drive and usb and same result. I select usb option select the drive to download to and wait. it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyHoughton1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. windows download tool

I have downloaded the tool tried running from both c: drive and usb and same result. I select usb option select the drive to download to and wait. it gets to 0% and stops. tried leaving it running overnight 9Hrs and its still at 0%. usb drive is working fine with a 200 gig space. any ideas please

:)

TonyHoughton1, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Giletus Win User

Windows Vista Tools Needed

I am looking for some good reg. cleaner and basic software tools for windows visa that are free? Anyone have and suggestions? *Respect :respect:

Giletus, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Need OverClocking Tools.

By OC tools do you mean that will overclock the CPU and ram as well?

If so I suggest either the windows tool that most likely came with the motherboard(if windows is a must)

I honestly suggest you use the BIOS to Oc that PC tho!

sneekypeet, Sep 2, 2019
  4. windows download tool

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

windows download tool

1. windows download tool - Similar Threads - download tool

2. Windows 11 Media Creation tool - free download!!! Is it possible?? Thanks anyway !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Creation tool - free download!!! Is it possible?? Thanks anyway !: I have been tryind to download windows media creation tool but it show up erros .......... What should I do but I have an old media creation tool from last september 2022!! Should I use it to format my ssd????...
  3. Windows 11 Media Creation tool - free download!!! Is it possible?? Thanks anyway !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Media Creation tool - free download!!! Is it possible?? Thanks anyway !: I have been tryind to download windows media creation tool but it show up erros .......... What should I do but I have an old media creation tool from last september 2022!! Should I use it to format my ssd????...
  4. many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...: After reset my laptop, some system component is missing and unavailable in my laptop for example system security, some software is missing such as microsoft store. Everytime when I want to download some software, there are something affecting the download state. HOW can i...
  5. many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...

many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...: After reset my laptop, some system component is missing and unavailable in my laptop for example system security, some software is missing such as microsoft store. Everytime when I want to download some software, there are something affecting the download state. HOW can i...
  6. error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10: I am trying to update my win 7 pro computer which had been upgraded already to win 10, but reverted back to 7 when my starter pin did not work and I had to boot in safe mode back to win 10. When I try to download the Microsoft Media tool, i get an error message: "unable to...
  7. error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10: I am trying to update my win 7 pro computer which had been upgraded already to win 10, but reverted back to 7 when my starter pin did not work and I had to boot in safe mode back to win 10. When I try to download the Microsoft Media tool, i get an error message: "unable to...
  8. error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10

9. Can I download the Media Creation Tool onto an external-SSD rather than an "USB...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download the Media Creation Tool onto an external-SSD rather than an "USB...: I have a Samsung T7 external-SSD I'd like to download the Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 onto in order to then Clean-Install the OS onto my PC. I don't have a "USB Memory-Stick" USB Flash-Drive on me right now. This external-SSD is empty and formatted to NTFS, and is...
  10. Can I download the Media Creation Tool onto an external-SSD rather than an "USB...

Can I download the Media Creation Tool onto an external-SSD rather than an "USB...: I have a Samsung T7 external-SSD I'd like to download the Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 onto in order to then Clean-Install the OS onto my PC. I don't have a "USB Memory-Stick" USB Flash-Drive on me right now. This external-SSD is empty and formatted to NTFS, and is...