Windows 10: windows downlod problems

Discus and support windows downlod problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trying to download Windows 10 installation files to a usb drive but I get the error 0x80070005 - 0xA0019 and the words "something happened" and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by surajjayaswal, Sep 6, 2018.

1. windows downlod problems

Trying to download Windows 10 installation files to a usb drive but I get the error 0x80070005 - 0xA0019 and the words "something happened" and the download fails

:)

surajjayaswal, Sep 6, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 6, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows downlod problems

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

windows downlod problems

1. windows downlod problems - Similar Threads - downlod problems

2. PROBLEM

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PROBLEM: hi, I have Xbox game pass, but I cannot install any app and this is the message that appears to me (it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account), note:I have the latest version of windows,I tried the app and other browsers...
  3. how to resolve a stop code problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to resolve a stop code problem: My computer keeps going blank then I get a message about a stop code. It shuts my computer then starts it up again. What is going on and how can I resolve this issue. I have windows 10...
  4. A Huge Lag Problem

A Huge Lag Problem: OK so this is happen this morning, i boot up my windows 10 and then poof, cryptographic service are eating my disk in the day my assigment, i was frustated so i force shutdown my laptop, and i just using my phone to answer all the assigment, then i decided to boot up my...
  5. Windows Licens Key Expering Soon Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Licens Key Expering Soon Problem: So, just 3-4 days ago when i booted up my PC i got this text pop up on my screen "Your Windows Licens Key Is Expiring Soon, [go to settings] [close]" Or something like that… But i don't understand it? Like, how is my Licens key expiring?? I bought Windows and now i have to...
  6. Windows 10 having problem of hang

Windows 10 having problem of hang: Hello, I'm using windows 10 at my Lenovo laptop but i'm facing hang problem. My laptop configuration is enough to the system but still. Please help me to get rid of this. I have used System optimizer like CCleaner from this site https://getprokeys.com but still the...
  7. downlode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    downlode: fcdfvdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/defender_offline-protect_start-protectwindows8_1/downlode/faf92713-27de-41c4-8aef-82860ee997fd
  8. Downloding of Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloding of Apps: Where can I find the apps that I have recently downloaded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_health/downloding-of-apps/a45b338f-6a3f-4dbf-8253-8b66e9b25746
  9. how do i find where to downlod a previous prod key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i find where to downlod a previous prod key: I have to re download the windows 10 professional prod key i have onboard my pc? its locked in safe mode so i need to wipe it clear then re install the windows i have onboard? prod key is: WYPNQ-BC467-V2W6J-TX4WX-WT2RQ Please help me find a diagnosis...
  10. i want to downlode vga driver vrsn-10.10586.0 please help me ....out...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i want to downlode vga driver vrsn-10.10586.0 please help me ....out...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!: i want to downlode vga driver vrsn-10.10586.0 please help me ....out...........!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-want-to-downlode-vga-driver-vrsn-10105860-please/2814ee39-6272-4bca-90ee-fa994bbac9f1