Windows 10: windows downlod problems

Discus and support windows downlod problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trying to download Windows 10 installation files to a usb drive but I get the error 0x80070005 - 0xA0019 and the words "something happened" and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by surajjayaswal, Sep 6, 2018.

1. surajjayaswal Win User

windows downlod problems

Trying to download Windows 10 installation files to a usb drive but I get the error 0x80070005 - 0xA0019 and the words "something happened" and the download fails

:)

surajjayaswal, Sep 6, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 6, 2018
  3. exodusprime1337 Win User
    windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows downlod problems

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

windows downlod problems

1. windows downlod problems - Similar Threads - downlod problems

2. Tiny Mouse Cursor Problems in ZBrush, WPS office, and other 3rd party apps...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny Mouse Cursor Problems in ZBrush, WPS office, and other 3rd party apps...: There was an unsolved but closed issue here with the title: Tiny Mouse Cursor Problems in "cubase" I would like to connect here with the same problem becuase it is not just one application, I have problem with Zbrush too. I have a notebook and a desktop pc with windows...
  3. Macrium Reflect had a problem

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect had a problem: A few weeks ago I created an image of my C-drive on an external drive. It is still there, I can see it in . This morning I tried to restore the image to my PC. Macrium does NOT see the image for some ungodly reason. That seems to be my luck ever since I got Windows 10. Does...
  4. Cortana and search bar problems

in Cortana
    Cortana and search bar problems: Hey! I have two different problems concerning me with regards to Cortana and the search bar respectively. So the problem I am facing with Cortana is that she won't respond to anything I say. I tried setting up a microphone and in fact when I say "Hey Cortana", Cortana...
  5. PC has problem starting after latest Windows update. Reboot causes screen to flash on & off...

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC has problem starting after latest Windows update. Reboot causes screen to flash on & off...: Latest WINDOWS update has caused serious problems to start or reboot PC. When Wallpaper appears (which has changed with update) it will not allow to click to enter password. The screen will flash on & off for many minutes before password may be entered to start PC. Numerous...
  6. Problems with windows 10 upgrade 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with windows 10 upgrade 1809: Upgrade 1809 has left me unable to play video on any application (iPlayer, YouTube, itvhub, etc) for longer than 5 minutes. The screen freezes and the cursor does not move or disappears leaving a forced shutdown the only option. I have removed the upgrades and the computer...
  7. downlode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    downlode: fcdfvdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/defender_offline-protect_start-protectwindows8_1/downlode/faf92713-27de-41c4-8aef-82860ee997fd
  8. Downloding of Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloding of Apps: Where can I find the apps that I have recently downloaded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_health/downloding-of-apps/a45b338f-6a3f-4dbf-8253-8b66e9b25746
  9. how do i find where to downlod a previous prod key

how do i find where to downlod a previous prod key: I have to re download the windows 10 professional prod key i have onboard my pc? its locked in safe mode so i need to wipe it clear then re install the windows i have onboard? prod key is: WYPNQ-BC467-V2W6J-TX4WX-WT2RQ Please help me find a diagnosis...
  10. i want to downlode vga driver vrsn-10.10586.0 please help me ....out...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to downlode vga driver vrsn-10.10586.0 please help me ....out...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!: i want to downlode vga driver vrsn-10.10586.0 please help me ....out...........!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-want-to-downlode-vga-driver-vrsn-10105860-please/2814ee39-6272-4bca-90ee-fa994bbac9f1