Windows 10: windows downlod problems

Discus and support windows downlod problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trying to download Windows 10 installation files to a usb drive but I get the error 0x80070005 - 0xA0019 and the words "something happened" and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by surajjayaswal, Sep 6, 2018.

1. windows downlod problems

Trying to download Windows 10 installation files to a usb drive but I get the error 0x80070005 - 0xA0019 and the words "something happened" and the download fails

:)

surajjayaswal, Sep 6, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 6, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows downlod problems

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

windows downlod problems

1. windows downlod problems - Similar Threads - downlod problems

2. since ive downloded windows 10 my laptop is terrable cant find nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    since ive downloded windows 10 my laptop is terrable cant find nothing: ive had windows 7 now ive updated to windows 10 cant do nothing with it I cant even sort home page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-ive-downloded-windows-10-my-laptop-is/6adafbec-8f65-4d67-8670-31085d21430a
  3. I can't' downlod windows notepad through microsoft store :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't' downlod windows notepad through microsoft store :: I tried somany ways and also my lap was updated is there any way to download windows note pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-downlod-windows-notepad-through-microsoft/db715dab-ba0a-4b77-ab0a-80c0b9a0a13f
  4. cant downlod minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant downlod minecraft java: hi im fnaf frog and I need help I deleted Minecraft windows 10 to get java but when I went to the website and buy it it said pls look and make sure you put it in right and I tried a lot of cards and even buy a new card but still didn't work so I tried Minecraft launcher but I...
  5. Microsoft Edge Beta downloded by itself?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Beta downloded by itself?: In my recently added tab I have Microsoft Edge Beta even though i’ve never downloaded it. I’ve run virus scanners and nothing has popped up. The app functions just like Microsoft Edge so I’m not too worried. But why would I have the beta version download by itself? submitted...
  6. i can not downlod cortana beta app

in Cortana
    i can not downlod cortana beta app: how can i get cortana beta. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-downlod-cortana-beta-app/ec9a568e-446a-4164-9941-1db4741d42d0
  7. Downloding Cricut Design space

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloding Cricut Design space: I just purchased a HP Laptop with i3 code. When I try to download Cricut design space I get a message telling me "for security and performance Windows 10 in s mode runs Microsoft verified apps. To get this app, you'll need to switch off s mode or, find a similar app in the...
  8. how to save downloded video to wm pl;ayer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to save downloded video to wm pl;ayer: how to save downloded video to wm pl;ayer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-save-downloded-video-to-wm-player/0a49eadd-f7c9-4943-acc5-235fc06cb4f7
  9. can't downlod the game I just installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't downlod the game I just installed: so, I tried to download the game but it took me to the different website to download the game and I tried to download the website and then my computer said something that had to do with oxs 12.... something along those lines. do you guys know what to do?...
  10. downlods

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downlods: How do I change the location when I am downloading? In settings / system/ storage there is an icon for this but nothing happens when I attempt to make changes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downlods/246e1738-ef7a-41ac-bf95-f76ecc675440"