Windows 10: Windows DPC Watchdog Violation. Event Viewer Bugcheck 0x00000133

Discus and support Windows DPC Watchdog Violation. Event Viewer Bugcheck 0x00000133 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My computer has been crashing with the BSOD error DPC Watchdog Violation. When I check my event viewer I find event ID 1001 BugCheck with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AZ_936, Feb 18, 2021.

1. AZ_936 Win User

Windows DPC Watchdog Violation. Event Viewer Bugcheck 0x00000133

Hi,

My computer has been crashing with the BSOD error DPC Watchdog Violation. When I check my event viewer I find event ID 1001 BugCheck with this message:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff806754fb320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: bf030761-c07f-4e1d-8bf2-b97c21fd913e.

This crash happens randomly and usually my screen freezes and so does my audio then I get the BSOD. Anyone have any advice? Or can help?

:)

AZ_936, Feb 18, 2021
  2. ChangLu2 Win User

Blue Screen with the bugcheck 0x00000133

From last month, when I opened Rstudio, or update a software called Fiji, my computer would have a blue screen with stop codes: dpc watchdog violation or irql_not_less_or_equal. Then I checked event viewer, there was an error in windows logs:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80393269378, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3cbb3377-0780-4729-927d-09a50c57e476.

I checked my memories and hard disks, and they were no problem.

So I don't know what's wrong with my computer.

ChangLu2, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    DPC watchdog violation

Hi Kathy,

To assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Billion Debbarma on September 19, 2015 and see if you will still encounter the same issue?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Windows DPC Watchdog Violation. Event Viewer Bugcheck 0x00000133

DPC Watchdog Violation

I have an HP desktop that upgraded to windows 10. I continue to have the DPC Watchdog Violation blue screen. Any suggestions?

Don

PS I do not have a IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers on my device manager

DonaldKorn, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows DPC Watchdog Violation. Event Viewer Bugcheck 0x00000133

1. Windows DPC Watchdog Violation. Event Viewer Bugcheck 0x00000133 - Similar Threads - DPC Watchdog Violation

2. DPC Watchdog Violation bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation bugcheck: just had a dpc watchdog violation error pop up unexpectedly after I recently closed Minecraft and went to the settings app. It hung for a solid 30 seconds, then went to a green screen of death. i recently did a sfc /scannow command and a chkdsk command and so far it hasn't...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation bugcheck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation bugcheck: just had a dpc watchdog violation error pop up unexpectedly after I recently closed Minecraft and went to the settings app. It hung for a solid 30 seconds, then went to a green screen of death. i recently did a sfc /scannow command and a chkdsk command and so far it hasn't...
  4. Windows 10 - Error 0x00000133: DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - Error 0x00000133: DPC Watchdog Violation: I have been getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error for a month now. The first time it happened the pc went into a loop that completely damaged the hard drive and memory, which I had to replace. I have already performed the commands sf/scannow, chkdsk and dism.exe /Online...
  5. DPC Watchdog Violation, Bugcheck BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation, Bugcheck BSOD?: Hi, I'm running an MSI Laptop, and i use it for live streaming through OBS. and i'm experiencing periodic BSODs, through out the day. Several times in a 4-5 hour period. It's always a DPC_Watchdog_violation message.It tends to occur while I have OBS running a livestreamIn the...
  6. DPC Watchdog Violation, Bugcheck BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation, Bugcheck BSOD?: Hi, I'm running an MSI Laptop, and i use it for live streaming through OBS. and i'm experiencing periodic BSODs, through out the day. Several times in a 4-5 hour period. It's always a DPC_Watchdog_violation message.It tends to occur while I have OBS running a livestreamIn the...
  7. DPC watchdog violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC watchdog violation: Hi, I've had this issue before and fixed it by asking the community but I'm not sure if the same thing is causing it this time. My windows 10 pc freezes every once in a while and sends me to a screen that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart." along with...
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation: I've been getting a lot of this BSOD and I thought it was because of my Nord VPN but after switching it's not gone away. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gzvlzr7Y0K3v1zWhSQePtIN2vsB75S9v?usp=sharing...
  9. BSOD: DPC Watchdog violation the the error on event viewer shows: Windows crashing - The...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: DPC Watchdog violation the the error on event viewer shows: Windows crashing - The...: A bsod happened to me 2 days ago called dpc watchdog violation when i try to play after reformatting my hdd, i have updated the necessary drivers from the manufacturers site and did the windows memory diagnostic tool and sfc scan, i have not got an error through that process...
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Support
    DPC Watchdog Violation: hi recently I have a problem that I have blue screen (dpc watchdog violation) sometimes happens to me especially when I open the overwatch game sometimes I can play all day and without problems and other times just start the game I get the error of dpc watchdog violation blue...
Tags: