Windows 10: Windows Driver Foundation missing, failed to load or not working in Windows 11/10

Discus and support Windows Driver Foundation missing, failed to load or not working in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If the Windows Driver Foundation is missing or does not work properly on your Windows 11/10 computer you may experience several errors or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 28, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows Driver Foundation missing, failed to load or not working in Windows 11/10

Windows Driver Foundation missing, failed to load or not working in Windows 11/10 Windows-Driver-Foundation-is-missing-in-Windows.png
    If the Windows Driver Foundation is missing or does not work properly on your Windows 11/10 computer you may experience several errors or system crashes. Some users have experienced that the keyboard and touchpad of their laptop stopped working all of a sudden. After investigating the cause of the issue, they came to know that […]

This article Windows Driver Foundation missing, failed to load or not working in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 28, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 28, 2022
  3. Hood Win User
    Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

4. Kanan Win User

Windows Driver Foundation missing, failed to load or not working in Windows 11/10

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

It's a weird software problem I guess. Try GeForce Experience to upgrade it, maybe it works. I have a 780 Ti too and have the newest driver in Win 8.1, installed via GF Experience.

Kanan, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Driver Foundation missing, failed to load or not working in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Driver Foundation missing

2. Windows Driver Foundation not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Driver Foundation not found: Whenever I turn on my computer, this box appears.I tried to uninstall and reinstall Framework 3.5, register Windows service, and restart the Windows installer service, but everything just didn't work.Any suggestions?...
  3. Windows Driver Foundation not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Driver Foundation not found: Whenever I turn on my computer, this box appears.I tried to uninstall and reinstall Framework 3.5, register Windows service, and restart the Windows installer service, but everything just didn't work.Any suggestions?...
  4. Windows Driver Foundation and Windows Desktop Manager stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Driver Foundation and Windows Desktop Manager stopped working: I upgraded to Windows 11 a month back and installed all the updates that are available right now. However after the update my system has become very much unstable. Calendar does not popup on clicking the date in the taskbar. I have to repeatedly click several times. Not only...
  5. Windows Driver Foundation and Windows Desktop Manager stopped working

Windows Driver Foundation and Windows Desktop Manager stopped working: I upgraded to Windows 11 a month back and installed all the updates that are available right now. However after the update my system has become very much unstable. Calendar does not popup on clicking the date in the taskbar. I have to repeatedly click several times. Not only...
  6. Windows 11 Failed to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Failed to load: Hi, I am Balanuj Hazarika, a Dev Channel User since July 2020 until 2 September, 2021, a Beta Channel User until 1 October and a Windows 11 User since October 5 via Installation Assistant. I have earlier used insider version of Windows 10 extensively and a early access user...
  7. Windows 11 Failed to load

Windows 11 Failed to load: Hi, I am Balanuj Hazarika, a Dev Channel User since July 2020 until 2 September, 2021, a Beta Channel User until 1 October and a Windows 11 User since October 5 via Installation Assistant. I have earlier used insider version of Windows 10 extensively and a early access user...
  8. windows driver foundation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows driver foundation: it often happens that the pc crashes and looking at the reliability history I noticed some problems with windows driver foundation, I have already tried methods like "regsvr32 / i wudfsvc.dll" on the cmd but I get an error "cannot find the specified module" how can I...
  9. Windows Driver Foundation is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Driver Foundation is missing: WINDOWS DRIVER FOUNDATION IS MISSING in msconfig and view services and its also not in services.msc ......... both typed into run or Window Key + R OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042 WHERE DO I FIND IT HOW DO I TURN IT ON IF ITS NOT...
  10. windows driver foundation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows driver foundation: [ATTACH]Hi, I'm having issues with this.. windows driver foundation? I don't know how to stop/uninstall it, please answer as quick as possible. thanks! and by the way, i'm on a windows 10....