Windows 10: Windows Driver Foundation taking up Memory maximum up to 5GB

Discus and support Windows Driver Foundation taking up Memory maximum up to 5GB in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried the following: 1. Reinstall Wifi Driver 2. Run SFC Scan 3. Run DISM 4. Hardware Troubleshooter 5. Performance Troubleshooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Soo HowYeap, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Windows Driver Foundation taking up Memory maximum up to 5GB

Hi,

I have tried the following:

1. Reinstall Wifi Driver

2. Run SFC Scan

3. Run DISM

4. Hardware Troubleshooter

5. Performance Troubleshooter

But Still yet to resolve... is there anything we can do to troubleshoot it like permanently?

:)

Soo HowYeap, Oct 22, 2018
  2. Nasif Rob Win User

High CPU Usage by Windows Driver Foundation

Yesterday after updating my PC I noticed that Windows Driver Foundation was taking a large percentage of my CPU up. After searching the internet I found a fix which worked. By reinstalling my WLAN driver, Windows Driver Foundation disappeared. However,
    today it has appeared again. Taking up a large percentage CPU again ad making y laptop fairly sluggish. How can I fix this?

Nasif Rob, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Tsilliev Win User
    Windows Driver Foundation High Disk Usage Mixed Reality Portal

I followed the steps, restarted, couldn't start steam, so I enabled only the steam service, restarted again, booted up a game but alas the issue is still there.

http://prntscr.com/hugo2j

edit: I tried to disable the service but I couldn't find it in the services list so I renamed the wudfhost.exe in system32, but after this the goggles were not recognized.

So it seems that windows driver foundation is part of Mixed Reality Portal

Tsilliev, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Driver Foundation taking up Memory maximum up to 5GB

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows Driver Foundation taking up Memory maximum up to 5GB

1. Windows Driver Foundation taking up Memory maximum up to 5GB - Similar Threads - Driver Foundation taking

2. Issue with taking up memory of stosknrl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with taking up memory of stosknrl.exe: As you can see that, System stosknrl.exe takes 53% Disk, it's too highIt makes my computer slow down many times.I want to find a solution for this problem. Can you help me?Thank you....
  3. Issue with taking up memory of stosknrl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with taking up memory of stosknrl.exe: As you can see that, System stosknrl.exe takes 53% Disk, it's too highIt makes my computer slow down many times.I want to find a solution for this problem. Can you help me?Thank you....
  4. Windows taking up lots of RAM or memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taking up lots of RAM or memory: Recently I've found my laptop to be using lots of memory when i don't even have anything open. It often goes to 100% CPU on start up. I have a pretty good laptop too Dell inspiron2n1 7306. I believe this has caused some other issues too. Any ideas? - ive tried most of the...
  5. Windows taking up lots of RAM or memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows taking up lots of RAM or memory: Recently I've found my laptop to be using lots of memory when i don't even have anything open. It often goes to 100% CPU on start up. I have a pretty good laptop too Dell inspiron2n1 7306. I believe this has caused some other issues too. Any ideas? - ive tried most of the...
  6. windows driver foundation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows driver foundation: it often happens that the pc crashes and looking at the reliability history I noticed some problems with windows driver foundation, I have already tried methods like "regsvr32 / i wudfsvc.dll" on the cmd but I get an error "cannot find the specified module" how can I...
  7. I've deleted all temp files but still are taking up 5gb.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've deleted all temp files but still are taking up 5gb.: I press win+r and type %temp%, temp and prefetch I delete all of them and empty recycle bin I have also ran disk cleanup and selected all options but when I go to settings it says temporary files are taking up 5 gigabytes I know that's not that much but I know something up,...
  8. windows driver foundation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows driver foundation: [ATTACH]Hi, I'm having issues with this.. windows driver foundation? I don't know how to stop/uninstall it, please answer as quick as possible. thanks! and by the way, i'm on a windows 10....
  9. DWM.exe taking up high memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DWM.exe taking up high memory: [ATTACH] So i dont know what the problem is. Please dont say use the troubleshooter that doesnt work it says theres nothing wrong and sometimes ill get an error where troubleshooter wont work at all. If you can help that would be greatly appreciated thank you...
  10. Process taking up alot of memory.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Process taking up alot of memory.: Hey guys, so I have this process it's taking up alot of memory. [img] My computer Stats: [img] 28198

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Driver Foundation seems to be taking up 30-40% of my CPU

2. windows driver foundation taking up memory